TDI

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Jim. I'll add this to my favorites. :coffee2:

dbsmokey

Jan 12, 2004
Oregon
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
arizonaames said:
It is difficult sometimes to get the truth about a detector. Here is a good forum to learn more about the TDI without the hype and BS: http://z7.invisionfree.com/whitesgoldmaster/index.php?

I found this site to be an advertisement, for coils made by the site admin, couched as a "forum". State an unpopular opinion or one that disagrees with the admin and prepare to be booted. It kinda made me sick reading the brown-nosing on this site. If one TRULY looks at the postings on this site with objectivity, I believe they will reach the same conclusion.

OP
OP
arizonaames

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
Monkey,

You are entitled to your opinion. However, folks here know the difference between dealer BS found on Findmall and the tests that were conducted on the aforementioned forum. The people here, like you, will make their own opinions and that will be based on fact and not on your BS and supposition. For those wishing to espress their honest opinions or to inquire about the TDI or ML PI detectors here again is a good place to garner that information.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/whitesgoldmaster/index.php?act=idx

dbsmokey

Jan 12, 2004
Oregon
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
arizonaames said:
Monkey,

You are entitled to your opinion. However, folks here know the difference between dealer BS found on Findmall and the tests that were conducted on the aforementioned forum. The people here, like you, will make their own opinions and that will be based on fact and not on your BS and supposition. For those wishing to espress their honest opinions or to inquire about the TDI or ML PI detectors here again is a good place to garner that information.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/whitesgoldmaster/index.php?act=idx

Yes I am entitled to my opinion....just not on the "aforementioned forum!" Hence my statements. Now, you are claiming I am spouting BS and supposition.

Really? I claim that the "aforementioned forum" is an advertisement couched as a forum. Let's examine the facts. How many times does the forum administrator on his forum mention his homemade coils in relation to the TDI? Has he complained about the TDI SL and how it might hurt his business? Does he cater to those who buy his coils? YES, is the answer to all. Advertisement! One doesn't garner objective information when the goal of the site and administrator is to peddle his coils.

Second, I was booted from the site for expressing my opinions. FACT! Therefore, as long as you spout what the forum administrator decides is kosher, you may continue to spout. Express opinions not in favor and prepare to be booted.

I am not asserting some information about the TDI and the aftermarket coils heavily advertised cannot be gleaned from this site. I am, however, saying that wading through the brown-nosing and advertisement to get those tidbits made me nauseous, thus likely making the site unworthy for those who really want facts without advertisement.

OP
OP
arizonaames

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
Monkey,

Your blather is beyond reproach and it appears that perhaps your exit there was justified in your responses and demeanor here. :laughing7:

dbsmokey

Jan 12, 2004
Oregon
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
arizonaames said:
Monkey,

Your blather is beyond reproach and it appears that perhaps your exit there was justified in your responses and demeanor here. :laughing7:

Please respond to what I am saying instead of hurling insults at what I say or at me! I haven't insulted you, have I? How is what I say blather? Blather = to talk foolishly at length. Please address how I have done this! How is what I say beyond reproach? How is my demeanor bad? I haven't insulted you. I have sternly, but respectfully voiced my concerns and presented facts. What is wrong with my responses?

Please quit attacking me personally and instead of hurling insults, address what I have said. Is it true or false? Do I have the facts or am I wrong? This is EXACTLY what Jason did before he booted me from his site....he called me names and refused to address what I said as true or false.

Here are some quotes from the "aforementioned site" showing what I have said about its advertising tone:

"Crazy part on this whole thing is I NEED THIS MACHINE TO BE A SUCCESS! I NEED Whites to succeed with the TDI Line and I am here to support them in any way I can. It makes sense if they do good SO DO I in accessories sales. My Bizz ONLY works if Whites is selling TDI machines. I want this new TDI to be huge. I do not know why or how that got twisted up and trigger the "competition" to get in an uproar. Maybe it is because I already have new goodies to go on this SL machine before it even came out. Maybe because my coils do really work great on the new machine. "

How is this NOT advertisement?

"Here is the link to my web site. I have both addresses and they both take you to the same spot. Thanks for looking!

http://www.razorbackcoils.com
http://www.razorbackcoils.webs.com"

Again, advertisement. I can supply yet more quotes if required. Please don't respond with insults, rather please refute my evidence if possible.

P.S. My handle is dbSMOKEY not monkey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread