Teens

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
We have several teens here that come to mind. There is one named Goldencoin I believe that is from Michigan,there is a guy that used to post quite often named Coolcash from out east I believe,another guy is NateinOhio he posts pretty regular. Ive got fourteen year-old boy twins and I have two step-sons 10 and 12. I took 3 of them out with me tonight night hunting at a really old sports field near my home. One of my twins really has the fever bad so he got a detector for x-mas,the others enjoy it now and then but arent really down with the sickness like me and Max. I think its cool to see kids interested in something besides gangsta and puter/game stuff and those kids manage to dig some stuff. They usually work in teams of 2 with a digger and a detector,they've dug 2 nice rings that I bought off them as well as plenty of clad and other interesting items,HH...Shoot

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
"down with the sickness"...........I like that. You should write a song bout it. ;D

Been done ;D

by "Disturbed"

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did someone say teen? Well, i have the entire list of teens right here-

Me
coinking123
coolcash2004
jakephelps (havn't seen him in a while)
jennifer .m.
spartan69cs (aka you :D )
vabeachrob
whitesid

i though i pmed you though ???

HH
-GC

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldencoin said:
Did someone say teen? Well, i have the entire list of teens right here-

Me
coinking123
coolcash2004
jakephelps (havn't seen him in a while)
jennifer .m.
spartan69cs (aka you :D )
vabeachrob
whitesid

i though i pmed you though ???

HH
-GC

list is far from complete

B

-Bama-Hunter-

im 17...im from alabama but im not all that southern, im not what some people like to call a "redneck" im just an average teen trying to stay out of trouble, which isnt easy but i manage...and no offense to anyone proclaiming to be a redneck ;D (over half my family are rednecks, besides im not racist nor do i profile people)

cool to see younger people here..

Relic_hunter1557

Feb 15, 2007
I'm 17 and i'm a guy. I'm from Canada but i'm a dual citizen and just for the sake of writing it, we don't live in igloos lol

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
im from alabama but im not all that southern, im not what some people like to call a "redneck"

Heck, we got more of them in NY and PA than you can shake a stick at. That ain't geographical, it's mental. :D

I'm 47 but act 17, does that count?

I'm pretty sure if I had been interested in MD when I was a teen my Dad would have done handsprings and backflips. Oh, to have it to do over again.

B

-Bama-Hunter-

lol rednecks in NY? never heard of it :-X but hey i guess u learn somthin new everyday xD

MD'ing seems like it could be somewhat profitable...like a side hobby that pays off (possibly)

my MD comes in tomorow Via UPS woot woot

Pulltab Parson

Jan 20, 2007
Northwest PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, White's Prizm III, White's Bulls-eye Pinpointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know you mean Charlie

I grew up in Southern California and only did a little MDingwith my father, but never really got into it. Oh to be 16 again :'(

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
16 year old guy here.

Nash -you are forgiven.. :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread