Tejon has arrived!!

Rock22

Sep 9, 2013
Erie Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my 1st Tesoro! It is a Tejon. I am mostly a relic hunter so this should do the job. I live on land that was once a farm dating back to 1835. Hopefully this Tejon finds me some cool stuff. I am already amazed at its depth even though I am just getting to learn the machine. I have found scrap stuff very deep and also in areas that my Whites found nothing. Rusty has been very helpful at Tesoro giving me tips and advice. I still think they need to name a machine after him. The man is a legend!

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
I've only had mine a few weeks. I'm enjoying learning it. I found a 1910 penny yesterday!

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got my 1st Tesoro! It is a Tejon. I am mostly a relic hunter so this should do the job. I live on land that was once a farm dating back to 1835. Hopefully this Tejon finds me some cool stuff. I am already amazed at its depth even though I am just getting to learn the machine. I have found scrap stuff very deep and also in areas that my Whites found nothing. Rusty has been very helpful at Tesoro giving me tips and advice. I still think they need to name a machine after him. The man is a legend!

Good for you! If you're a relic hunter, you got the right machine for the task. You just can't say enough good things about Rusty Henry. He truly is a legend. I've gotten some really great tips and super advice from him as well. He always takes whatever time is necessary to make sure that you know how to properly operate the detector that he sells you. They don't come any better.

tabman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Tejon is one of the best and deepest I've used. Laying various items down and adjusting disc ONE & TWO for where you want them only works well for shallower stuff and not the two foot items. TEJON.PNG You've got to read the book to learn why they're so deep. Tejon book.PNG

OP
OP
R

Rock22

Sep 9, 2013
Erie Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did buy the book for my Kindle. It is helpful and reading it over and over can only help me become better with the Tejon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread