Tejonzilla was out today.....

RushinPA

Mar 11, 2010
Gardners, PA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, F-75
Partner called in sick and I told the PLS I was hurting too. I did see a chiropractor later in the day. But I first took Tejonzilla to a local park with plenty of old history, note to self "maybee I need a better pinpointer, the small items zilla found were hard to sift out." Then.......decided to try my old 20 acre site that was a Methodist campground until 1856. I had found two silvers, a reale, and a 3-cent, and a large cent. However it is mostly brush and woods, but I wanted to try. I pull up to the parking area and low and behold, PPL cleared the 12 foot high brush from under the high tension wires. This was a gift from God. I was thinking about how to tackle this for over a year. Now I could detect under the lines fairly uninhibited. Yes Tejonzilla does not like high tension wires, but he goes where the coins were lost, and they are there. The three coins I found years earlier were withing 30 feet of the edge of the power line easement. In fact the brush in the woods was less dense also. Tejonzilla had some trouble however, (mostly shotgun shells, and a bridle ring.) I hold out hope he will find the booty. I will hunt this a couple days on my own, then post where it is located. The window of opportunity is open and may close in a short time. If any of you have confidence working under high tension lines you may want to check later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread