rebeljim52

Sep 20, 2009
Silverstreet SC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000 and used XLT E
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Teknetics Delta 4000

Only had about 10 minutes it was cold and windy plus had grand baby's but tried out my new Teknetics Delta 4000 at Atlantic Beach NC .Tried it near water on wet sand sen 7 to 9 no problem
on chatter. Don't get to go but once or twice a year to beach.Have some old houses and ferry crossing to hunt in woods.Deer season all most over.
Happy New Year to all.
Jim

Keychainman

Oct 20, 2008
Petal, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000 & Bounty Hunter Tracker IV & Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Teknetics Delta 4000

I just brought me one also. It is a upgrade from my Bounty Hunter. I really enjoy mine, I went in my back yard and found a 1964 silver quarter that my Bounty Hunter missed. I'm still figuring my settings on detector to find more stuff. I haven't went to the beach yet, although I don't live about 90 miles from one, just waiting for warmer weather.

nightrider5020

Greenie
Nov 6, 2004
Lander, WY
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2

Impressed with both of your results. I am considering the Delta 4000 as a new purchase. I have been detecting for several years and the White's MXT is just too much weight to be swinging.

Thanks for your impressions of the Delta 4000.

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I just got one last week.
Haven't had it out yet but it is quite impressive in my basement test garden.
Awesome depth in all metal mode.

Rebel73153

Aug 12, 2010
Roseburg,Oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I also just got a Delta a few days ago. Have only used it outside to check it on some coins and trash to see how well it ID'ed. Seems to be a real nice detector. So far i like it. Will no more after a trip or 2 to some local parks.

desert dog

Oct 27, 2009
kingman az
Detector(s) used
new coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i have a delta 4000 with the 10 inch coil i will be using it next weekend :thumbsup:

DevilDog812

Nov 3, 2010
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000

i just bought mine on Tuesday, and it is in the mail :icon_thumright:
itll be my first, and it looks to be a good one, so i cant wait :icon_pirat:

biggstile

Mar 4, 2011
Burnsville, MN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Whites Buillseye II Pinpointer

I recently bought Delta. I've put it to the tests in the local parks, and volleyball courts here in MN, and I just love this model and brand. The tones and volume nuances it gives off especially in Pinpoint mode are very useful/intuitive. Plus, in pinpoint mode the inches distance go down as you get closer -- a large digit in the middle of the screen, and then the tone gets louder the lower the distance digit gets. The search tones it gives, the light weight, balance, ergonomics, fast recovery, deep detection, keep me confident and happy with this model, and I am spreading the word about Teknetics. ::) I think they are better than Garretts' similar models, in terms of performance, and design (perfect size/style screens). I just ordered a 11" DD coil, too, but the 8" that comes with it is quite good. I am able to use A2 all metal mode much of the time for extra depth and rely on the tone id's etc, since it is such a stable machine. It helps to have the A2 mode, since A1 is a bit more haywire, as expected. A2 calms down the ground mineralization, basically a bit tamer and more usable All Metal mode. I think that is a great example of intelligent, useful, design, as are the two headphone jack sizes! :hello2: What other company thought to include those features for mid-line models?

I hope more people spend their money to support Teknetics for putting out this new line of choices for us all, and no, I don't work for them.

brucebob

Jun 14, 2011
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000

I've had mine for about a week and am pretty happy with it. I've found several dimes, nickels and pennies as well as lots of pop tabs and junk metal. Hoping to find some bigger and better stuff soon!

bingbong

Jun 23, 2011
london UK

its very sensitive , i would keep your cell phone turned off when using it as mine seems to get erratic when i bend down and its near the coil.anyone else think this is so ?
mine got a beer can at 24 inches on my test garden as a alu and very deep .spot on !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread