Teknetics T2 SE!!!

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Teknetics T2 SE Question!!!???

Why are so many of the new T2 special edition detectors showing up on ebay? Is there an unprofessed problem with the new model?Im seeing alot of the 2 coil package deals going for 200 dollars less than the current store price,whats up with this?Just to noisy and unstable with the new boost process and not worth the extra coin maybe? Just curious.....Your input will be appreciated.Im just of the opinion that if something works well most ppl tend not to sell it at a loss,There seems to be alot of the new models for sale right now.Whatcha think?

HH John

Upvote 0

bonuntr

Jun 7, 2012
Utah's Outback
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 LE, Garrett Eagle Eye Deepseeker, Goldbug 2, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Super 500 Deepseeker, (old, but fun)!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have several metal detectors, from the inexpensive to the overpriced with all the bells and whistles. My favorite is the Teknetics T2 with the big oversized coil, holds it's own against my Garrett Eagle Eye DS. Interesting there are a few coming up for sale...maybe I'm just lucky!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread