Teknetics Warranty Registration

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi
Anyone else in this for a new Detector Teknetics Warranty Registration they should have had the drawing today ?
dontknow.gif

Nothing yet !
Gary

kyskinner

Oct 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
T2se. tesero tejon. white xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes i am in this to Gary, i geuss why Fishers hasnt had the drawing they have been to be busy on the upgrades F75s that people have been returning.i bought a T2 because of the good feedbacks that i have read about it and it is an excellent machine,just wondering why there isnt more talk about it than there is? by the way,how deep can you go in the FA mode?because on mine i get really really shallow depth,just wondering about everyone else in this mode?the T2 users on this forum are awesome!!!!

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes i am in this to Gary, i geuss why Fishers hasnt had the drawing they have been to be busy on the upgrades F75s that people have been returning.i bought a T2 because of the good feedbacks that i have read about it and it is an excellent machine,just wondering why there isnt more talk about it than there is? by the way,how deep can you go in the FA mode?because on mine i get really really shallow depth,just wondering about everyone else in this mode?the T2 users on this forum are awesome!!!!
Fa mode is shallow but offers best seperation. But if silver is masked by iron itll never see it. No matter what mode.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread