tell him how you really feel

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've wasted $1,000s and spent months of work compiling info and never even opened by senators,congressmen,representatives just aides who chuck. Example-Steinburg dredge hearings-each of all board members sent 35 pages of studies,federal,EPA documents anf not a single person-WHO VOTED TO END DREDGING-ever even seen or heard of the mailings 2 weeks prior to the hoax of a meeting to kill dredging. Lotza luck as Jerry don't give a flying furry F as he signed over and over to kill dredging-John

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
Sent this am, but the will is of no importance to democrats. They think the outcome of a election, appoints them as king, not governor or president. The outcome of and election in this country bestows the honor of serving its people, not placing them into servitude

fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Messages sent.....again, quite a few actually. They may not pay attention to the content of what we say, but you can bet your life they count and watch that pro vs con box. I'm gonna keep speaking out, rather go down kickin and screaming then bent over.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
But you know forsure that these socalled "representatives" of ours know what wacoenviromental greenie group is padding their pockets! they dont give a sqwat what we want or even think! they know the people that are wanting and still waiting on their "free handouts" will beleive them again and vote for them again and again!

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
the above comments are true, no one has been harmed in the typing out our frustration, California is broke, it's why thay depend on fed grants for something like DUMB snail train, tell the voter "unemployment is down", "the economy is doing great", voters don't know anything other then what there told by mass media, I refre you to BART seems people forgot what it cost the tax payer every year, was supposed to take care of itself.

I will remember that day fondly when all the miners showed up at the state capital with fancy worded signs, media falling over themselves to interview key people, and listen to the facts being stated by miners, Beep, Beeep, Beep, Beeep

on a more serious note, i am glad i went to the last meeting in Nevada City, no miners showed hummm, but plenty of people did and all had the same opinion, no frog listing, no crital habit, people are waking up, slow maybe. But then the Enviormantals bowl movement did not happen over night either.
ifin we don't make it a attention grabber it will be a loss cause
growing up, back in the day all the neighbor kids had a BBgun, 22 we get together and hike up and over a small mountain down into a valley, rifle slung over our shoulders, i was always envious, me with a simple corkgun and the day came boyscouts would have a gun safety program and we could earn our merit badges, woo hoo
i open up a box to find a shining new Marlin for me my parents bought, lets go into the valley, and up over the mountain we would go into the valley go-a plinking tin cans, one day my pal and i were half way up the moutian side when we hread a booming voice, "Hey you kids with the guns" saw a black and white down the hill, officer with bullhorn on the roadside we looked at each other siad wanna keep going, , we ending going down the hill and talking with the officer whom applogised knowing we have been doing this activity for years,, told us some people complained, city folk have been moving into the area. making us locals second class citizens, it was over no more climbing up the hill to have some fun

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread