Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Me - "Wassup hows orders looking for the first week"

Teller - "It would be better if you gave me nothing at all, I can't sell these boxes. Do you know whats happening to me out there? My manager told me to get these boxes and shove them up my butt. Do you know what it feels like to be told to have a half dollar box shoved up my butt? Do you know why timzim is so successful? it's because he orders from different banks. You're ordering from one bank. I'm going to lose my job over this. Now get out"

Me - "But I was gonna...."

Teller - "Now!"

Me - "Aight man"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have you on "Auto Ignore" but couldn't resist the possibility that you might have fallen prey to a predatory banker that was going to close your account.

After spending 3 whole minutes trying to decipher what you posted, I finally gave up. Back to "Auto Ignore".......<click>

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So is this based on a true story? Did you get cut off?

Aug 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friend this is a troubling tale, a box of U.S 50 cent coinage in ones derrière surly must be a fate worse then death.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dark

Aug 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have you on "Auto Ignore" but couldn't resist the possibility that you might have fallen prey to a predatory banker that was going to close your account.

After spending 3 whole minutes trying to decipher what you posted, I finally gave up. Back to "Auto Ignore".......<click>

You keep saying that every time he posts something.
I think that is more annoying than anything he has said.

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me - "Wassup hows orders looking for the first week"

Teller - "It would be better if you gave me nothing at all, I can't sell these boxes. Do you know whats happening to me out there? My manager told me to get these boxes and shove them up my butt. Do you know what it feels like to be told to have a half dollar box shoved up my butt? Do you know why timzim is so successful? it because he orders from different banks. You're order from one bank. I'm going to lost my job over this. Now get out"

Me - "But I was gonna...."

Teller - "Now!"

Me - "Aight man"
Em, what happened to follow Ems advice and get all the silver??

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe you should just switch over to copper pennies and Pre-1960 nickels. Who knows, maybe you'll hit the motherload.

OP
OP
Eminem

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
crhstreetwalker said:
Maybe you should just switch over to copper pennies and Pre-1960 nickels. Who knows, maybe you'll hit the motherload.

Aw hell naw I already gots lots of coppas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions