callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Upvote 0

jethro1469

Mar 18, 2009
East Coast
Good luck with this. A few months ago I had a similar experience. It took 3 trips to the branch to find the teller on duty. When I popped the half question to her she said she had none. Surprised and disappointed I left empty handed. Usually I check that branch once a week and a couple of weeks later said teller had almost $200 in rolls which she gladly sold me with a smirky smile. When they were checked it was Skunk City. What jumped out at me was that the rolls were all rewraps. My conclusion was that she had them all along but wanted to check them out first. I don't blame her as I would be the cherry picker from hell if I was in that position. Anyhow, this now one of my dump banks.

db23

Mar 18, 2011
jethro1469 said:
Good luck with this. A few months ago I had a similar experience. It took 3 trips to the branch to find the teller on duty. When I popped the half question to her she said she had none. Surprised and disappointed I left empty handed. Usually I check that branch once a week and a couple of weeks later said teller had almost $200 in rolls which she gladly sold me with a smirky smile. When they were checked it was Skunk City. What jumped out at me was that the rolls were all rewraps. My conclusion was that she had them all along but wanted to check them out first. I don't blame her as I would be the cherry picker from hell if I was in that position. Anyhow, this now one of my dump banks.
Don't blame her, just make her start working harder and start dumping there!

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
humm ... a couple days back I had stopped by the drive thru window and she said nope no halves" -- but when I called yesterday another teller tipped me off that the drive thru teller had "about $100 bucks or so worth but was at lunch and would be back after 12 ) --after getting all $130 from her and looking at em --- seems she must have already cherry picked em ---out of $130 worth --0--zero nada . --not even a S mint coin at all ----all were marked HAGA in ink on the paper roll wrapper --so either these some other coin hunters (haga) dumps --or the teller cherry picked and rerolled em -- $130 is a "oddish" number --so I think there might have origially been $150 to start with maybe --- nasty lil silver picking teller (and the sweet lil thing seemed so nice as she handed em over --just goes to show)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread