Not open for further replies.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, it's been 5 pages and there's no evidence presented that satisfies you. Whether or not there has been evidence found, and whether it has been presented on an internet forum are rather different questions, no?

I don't know what FK and his guys have found, but I think that if it were my group that was on-site, I would be keeping any hard evidence I had found pretty close to my vest. I appreciate that FK shares with the treasurenet group, he certainly doesn't have to; and even if you think they have found nothing, look at all of the interesting conversation it has sparked.

This thread is no different than the multitude of Oak Island threads, lots of theories, etc. but nothing has been found. Anything that may have been at either location is long gone. Does anyone really think that if hoards of gold, treasure,etc. were ever found, that anyone would tell? 8-)

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread is no different than the multitude of Oak Island threads, lots of theories, etc. but nothing has been found. Anything that may have been at either location is long gone. Does anyone really think that if hoards of gold, treasure,etc. were ever found, that anyone would tell? 8-)
If the Templar Treasure was found it would be best to tell the world and return it to the owners to protect it. A lot of people died for this treasure and if someone took it and melted it down for their own GREED then a lot of BAD things would happen to the finder. Its best to show the world what happen to them and set the History books straight and get a reward . So to answer your last question, (would anyone tell ) I would :occasion14:

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
If the Templar Treasure was found it would be best to tell the world and return it to the owners to protect it. A lot of people died for this treasure and if someone took it and melted it down for their own GREED then a lot of BAD things would happen to the finder. Its best to show the world what happen to them and set the History books straight and get a reward . So to answer your last question, (would anyone tell ) I would :occasion14:

Well said.....

AUpreacherSC

Oct 13, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isn't the Knights Templar treasure in the same place as the Confederate treasure? ... in the lost Dutchman mine... lol

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If the Templar Treasure was found it would be best to tell the world and return it to the owners to protect it. A lot of people died for this treasure and if someone took it and melted it down for their own GREED then a lot of BAD things would happen to the finder.

How would you determine the owners? Canadian Government? The Lagina Brothers? Whoever had the property and rights when it was removed if it was one of the older exploration ventures. If they took it quietly they still are the owners. Templer Co. is out of business and has been for some time. ;-)

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, it's been 5 pages and there's no evidence presented that satisfies you. Whether or not there has been evidence found, and whether it has been presented on an internet forum are rather different questions, no?

I don't know what FK and his guys have found, but I think that if it were my group that was on-site, I would be keeping any hard evidence I had found pretty close to my vest. I appreciate that FK shares with the treasurenet group, he certainly doesn't have to; and even if you think they have found nothing, look at all of the interesting conversation it has sparked.

No factual evidence has been presented. Lots of theories, some "potential holes in the ground", but nothing to indicate actual storage vaults with treasure if whatever kind.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No factual evidence has been presented. Lots of theories, some "potential holes in the ground", but nothing to indicate actual storage vaults with treasure if whatever kind.
Our equipment has located underground tunnels and chambers but before we drill or dig we need more proof to. That's why we want to 3D scan the site this spring before we drill into any void. We did not say we located any treasure , just rooms or voids that we believe are vault chambers . We need to drill into each room then drop a camera down to see what's inside. We will post pictures and info when we get the drilling done.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Our equipment has located underground tunnels and chambers but before we drill or dig we need more proof to. That's why we want to 3D scan the site this spring before we drill into any void. We did not say we located any treasure , just rooms or voids that we believe are vault chambers . We need to drill into each room then drop a camera down to see what's inside. We will post pictures and info when we get the drilling done.

Why would you require a 3d scan of the site prior to drilling?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would you require a 3d scan of the site prior to drilling?
It cost $9,000 to drill one hole at 90'and I want to be sure we hit the void the first time. We have the drilling tools to drill down 15' and cameras that can go down 60', but two of the voids are deeper than we ever drilled and the cost it great. Bedrock is at 120' and there is 120' of hard clay at this site. Most wells are drilled at 90' to 120', I would like a core sample of the clay from that depth. We are a small mining company looking for minerals under New Ross when we located the tunnels and voids. We thought they could be from the gold mining age at first but after 4 years of work at the site we believe they are part of the Castle works.
We know one room is 24' long and one 15' long but there is no way to scan them for how wide they are in the small yard. They could be just tunnels at 3' wide or rooms up to 12' wide. I need to be sure before I drill . Trying to hit a 3' tunnel at 90' is high risk for the cost. A 3D scan would tell us if its worth drilling

Last edited:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
FindersKeepers, thrilling stuff indeed. Are there examples elsewhere of subterranean diggings that are as deep or similar to what you've found at New Ross ? I've been down a thousand foot deep pit mine in Wales but it was a 19th-20th century excavation. Where did all the earth and rock that was moved go to ? Thanks :)

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

These "chambers" will turn out to be like the ones the "satellite precious items detection system" guys pointed out to the brothers on Oak Island. Empty mud holes.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FindersKeepers, thrilling stuff indeed. Are there examples elsewhere of subterranean diggings that are as deep or similar to what you've found at New Ross ? I've been down a thousand foot deep pit mine in Wales but it was a 19th-20th century excavation. Where did all the earth and rock that was moved go to ? Thanks :)
Hi Ryano, Ya Nova Scotia was big on gold mines for over 100yrs. There is a lot of deep mines every where. But at our site we have 120' of clay and most mines are in bedrock. Our void is at 90' and that is a number we see many times when a Templar Treasure is involved. A void at 90' does not make this a vault chamber but this void is located at the bottom of a 90' well. The well walls are 4' thick . This well was known way back before the gold mining started. The well is inside a castle shaped like the tree of life. Then we have 2 Templar graves stones, many tunnels, voids , man carved stones, charco from 1360's, and a lot more that makes us say this could be a Templar Vault. There was a large amount of clay removed from the well, voids and tunnels and this was done during winter when work above ground stopped. The clay was needed for mortar to build the walls of the castle. This clay is the best grade in all of Nova Scotia. It is high in silicone and quartz. The government used this kind of clay to cover land fills. This clay is hard and dry and water runs right off of it. Most of the castle stones were removed to build other buildings in the area and there is a large amount of clay above the top soil at the site.

Last edited:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey FindersKeepers, thanks very much your in-depth answer. From what I gather from your posts, you have a treasure hunting or salvaging company, right? Best wishes to your search and thanks for sharing with a regular joe like me !

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just my thoughts on a few statements made here. They may be wrong, or they may be right.
Either way you take them, they are just MY opinions/thoughts without having been to the site.
This continent is VERY,,VERY old. And we are just now finding the history that has been taken and hidden from us all the while being taught decades old information that is no longer relevant to the "modern" antiquated opinions of those who are SUPPOSED to be the ones that foster the passing of history.
Gold, treasure,, our eyes open wide in every case of those words being spoken, in any crowd. But especially in the crowd that charges themselves with the task of keeping the "old history" albeit incorrect history alive.
There has been MANY ancients in this continent, and they ALL have either came to "TAKE" or to "bring" items here for safekeeping.
Someone in a post said something about carbon 14 dating, THIS IS A JOKE. You can take freshly ejected matter from Mount St. Helens and it will date to way before it erupted. Take coal and oil too.
They both contain HUGE amounts of C14, BUT both can be created in a lab within hours. I have little faith in anyone who uses this as any form of date establishing.
While on that subject of dating. THE ONLY dates that are pretty well solidified are those going back to the 1st Egyptian Dynasty of Narmer.
ANYTHING further back is dated on mere speculation, ad NO CONCRETE evidence has been found to support those estimates.
The TEMPLARS did indeed come to the "New World" There is plenty of evidence to give me confidence in making that statement.
Then comes the question, WHY did they come? Several reasons pop into mind, probably the same as mine.
There ARE structures which follow the "sacred geometry" and grids they used. There have been found artifacts found of Templar origin.
They MAY have used the area for "hiding" something. But it MAY have been moved also.
Remember Frobisher DID "mine" in this area. He did transport 1100 TONS of FOOLS GOLD back to the queen.
THAT IS documented history. I am NOT stating that the Templars did not bring relics here to protect them, but I am saying that those relics probably have been moved.
Gold and treasure does very strange things to people,,, to ANYONE. And to imagine that this group (Templars) is non existent would be a fools thought. As they WERE HERE,,,
And tasked with the work of hiding AND safeguarding those "ancient relics" for safe keeping.
There just MIGHT be something to this, and there MIGHT also be "treasure" there.
But on the other hand, Well you know the words I was going to use.
PHYSICAL EVIDENCE is the paramount indication in any search. Of "activity" by those ancient members.
IF they left "clues/evidence" it was meant only for their brothers to know and understand.
I fully commend the OP on his work and search and INTERPRETATION of that data, but to use that single word "FOUND" is a connotation that it has been physically discovered, uncovered and exhibited for us "mere men" to see.
Without providing the "evidence" of it being exactly what was stated is incorrect. (In my eyes anyway)
OP has spent TIME and MONEY on this chase, they JUST MIGHT be on to something. One does not waste precious resources chasing "clues" that in most cases will NOT provide a tangible reward.
No ONE does this "willy-nilly", I do HOPE they find what it is they are looking for, and if it IS what they HOPE it is.
I do hope they stand by their own words and "return" said items to their "rightful" owners.

I HAD to get these thoughts out of my head after re-reading this thread.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just my thoughts on a few statements made here. They may be wrong, or they may be right.
Either way you take them, they are just MY opinions/thoughts without having been to the site.
This continent is VERY,,VERY old. And we are just now finding the history that has been taken and hidden from us all the while being taught decades old information that is no longer relevant to the "modern" antiquated opinions of those who are SUPPOSED to be the ones that foster the passing of history.
Gold, treasure,, our eyes open wide in every case of those words being spoken, in any crowd. But especially in the crowd that charges themselves with the task of keeping the "old history" albeit incorrect history alive.
There has been MANY ancients in this continent, and they ALL have either came to "TAKE" or to "bring" items here for safekeeping.
Someone in a post said something about carbon 14 dating, THIS IS A JOKE. You can take freshly ejected matter from Mount St. Helens and it will date to way before it erupted. Take coal and oil too.
They both contain HUGE amounts of C14, BUT both can be created in a lab within hours. I have little faith in anyone who uses this as any form of date establishing.
While on that subject of dating. THE ONLY dates that are pretty well solidified are those going back to the 1st Egyptian Dynasty of Narmer.
ANYTHING further back is dated on mere speculation, ad NO CONCRETE evidence has been found to support those estimates.
The TEMPLARS did indeed come to the "New World" There is plenty of evidence to give me confidence in making that statement.
Then comes the question, WHY did they come? Several reasons pop into mind, probably the same as mine.
There ARE structures which follow the "sacred geometry" and grids they used. There have been found artifacts found of Templar origin.
They MAY have used the area for "hiding" something. But it MAY have been moved also.
Remember Frobisher DID "mine" in this area. He did transport 1100 TONS of FOOLS GOLD back to the queen.
THAT IS documented history. I am NOT stating that the Templars did not bring relics here to protect them, but I am saying that those relics probably have been moved.
Gold and treasure does very strange things to people,,, to ANYONE. And to imagine that this group (Templars) is non existent would be a fools thought. As they WERE HERE,,,
And tasked with the work of hiding AND safeguarding those "ancient relics" for safe keeping.
There just MIGHT be something to this, and there MIGHT also be "treasure" there.
But on the other hand, Well you know the words I was going to use.
PHYSICAL EVIDENCE is the paramount indication in any search. Of "activity" by those ancient members.
IF they left "clues/evidence" it was meant only for their brothers to know and understand.
I fully commend the OP on his work and search and INTERPRETATION of that data, but to use that single word "FOUND" is a connotation that it has been physically discovered, uncovered and exhibited for us "mere men" to see.
Without providing the "evidence" of it being exactly what was stated is incorrect. (In my eyes anyway)
OP has spent TIME and MONEY on this chase, they JUST MIGHT be on to something. One does not waste precious resources chasing "clues" that in most cases will NOT provide a tangible reward.
No ONE does this "willy-nilly", I do HOPE they find what it is they are looking for, and if it IS what they HOPE it is.
I do hope they stand by their own words and "return" said items to their "rightful" owners.

I HAD to get these thoughts out of my head after re-reading this thread.

Just to correct a few of your thoughts only because they are somewhat contradictory to my own theory Hitndahed!
C-14 dating will not work on material ejected from Mount St. Helens, or any other molten or solid rock. C-14 dating will certainly tell you the approximate date a living substance was harvested, such as coconut fibre and I'm sure that is what you are referring to.
Martin Frobisher did not mine anywhere near Oak Island, or Nova Scotia for that matter. Remember reading about Frobisher Bay?
Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loki,,
You are correct and I do stand corrected.
Humbly apologizing for those incorrect/misleading comments.

BUT,,, I have seen accounts where various parts of a single woolly mammoth were subjected to C14 and arrived at various dates that differed as much as 30K years.
And Frobisher DID mine on Kodlunarn Island and in the Baffin Island areas.
I could not find any reference though to the exact locations of those mines. Nor could I determine if those were full on deep tunnel mines.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Loki,,
You are correct and I do stand corrected.
Humbly apologizing for those incorrect/misleading comments.

BUT,,, I have seen accounts where various parts of a single woolly mammoth were subjected to C14 and arrived at various dates that differed as much as 30K years.
And Frobisher DID mine on Kodlunarn Island and in the Baffin Island areas.
I could not find any reference though to the exact locations of those mines. Nor could I determine if those were full on deep tunnel mines.

You didn't have to apologize, we all make mistakes. With C-14 the error is generally by percentage, the longer period involved the more possible years of error. The coconut fibre in question was dated several times in the last couple of decades to about the same period, which is well before coconuts existed in the Atlantic Basin.

Yes, Frobisher did mine in and around Baffin Island which is over a thousand miles from Oak Island. All of these early explorers kept detailed logs and Frobisher was no exception. His first mission was to find "The Northwest Passage" but after finding what was thought to be gold, his next missions changed considerably.

I always found it interesting that most of the explorers were not looking for a northwest passage but "The Northwest Passage".

Cheers, Loki

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
It cost $9,000 to drill one hole at 90'and I want to be sure we hit the void the first time. We have the drilling tools to drill down 15' and cameras that can go down 60', but two of the voids are deeper than we ever drilled and the cost it great. Bedrock is at 120' and there is 120' of hard clay at this site. Most wells are drilled at 90' to 120', I would like a core sample of the clay from that depth. We are a small mining company looking for minerals under New Ross when we located the tunnels and voids. We thought they could be from the gold mining age at first but after 4 years of work at the site we believe they are part of the Castle works.
We know one room is 24' long and one 15' long but there is no way to scan them for how wide they are in the small yard. They could be just tunnels at 3' wide or rooms up to 12' wide. I need to be sure before I drill . Trying to hit a 3' tunnel at 90' is high risk for the cost. A 3D scan would tell us if its worth drilling

Perhaps we have a different understanding of what a 3d scan is. What precisely are you referring to when you use this term?

rowanns

Jan 26, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Because of the wonderful things he does.....were off to see the wizard......... View attachment 1213011

The town here is lost in its own delusion of grandeur thinking they have made their commonplace from the mysteries of the Freemasons, but they 'decorate' the city based on the tall tales of the entertainment version of these legends.

Be careful when looking for these mysteries in the architecture of the cities, as yes the older masons left clues in their design, but the legends have been twisted to fit with their agenda that shows a reality crafted from the Entertainment Industry influences.

Along with the origins of these mysteries being crafted to entertain, we also see they were participating with black magic ceremonies and creating numerous lies to deceive individuals who research these tales to find the truth.

What I will tell you is that the Masonic Temple in Vermont, and the Liberty Bell all show these treasures in their grandeur and glory, but the numerous reports in the MSM have taken this liberty and turned it into a staged performance that is a front for their totalitarian control over the masses in the US.

Albert Pike was one of these deceptive types, and he ran numerous objectives that were used to scare our nation into submission of these orders and their men who are still using these legends as their cover.

The recent discoveries in Nova Scotia are no different. We now have another round of idiots following the trending television shows that talk about the 'Mystery' as if there is no historical verification of these facts to use as a hint at the possibility of what lies there in the hills of NS. Their ability to erase the French foundation of the settlements and missions there were obviously inept as we have shredded their lies in front of them.

Here's a few:

1) Tales of Golden Tablets
2) Tales of a "New Temple"
3) Tales of a Chapel Vault on Oak Island
4) "The Spear Of Destiny has been found on Oak Island"
5) Tales of the Ark of the Covenant buried in the Money Pit
6) Tales of the Tomb of Jesus and Mary are now being introduced in books and publications
7) Tales of the books of Shakespeare buried there
8) Tales of Aliens who built the Money Pit

The list goes on and on and on:

The facts show nothing is certain about a site from its raw layout until you find that the design is completely arranged to show the exact likeness of another chapel that they designed the New Ross layout upon.

This layout shown by Dennis, is the exact carbon copy of the Rennes Le Chateau design.

The Bayer's Lake Mystery Walls? They also show the layout as the same, and there is a carved area in the bedrock there exposed to represent this valley and its terrain.

The entire areas' markings and other events surrounding the collection of the wealth there were easily taken into the history of the area when the American Freemasons traveled to France to collect information from their Rosicrucian brothers to find these stores for their needs.

Their objectives were to rally enough support from the separation from England and were basically made into missions to collect this wealth. They left dozens of facts behind to show there was a need for these affairs.

The Artifacts are said to remain there for the finder who has figured out all of these mysteries and decided upon the right course of action, as the mystery is layered to show that whoever presents a partial find, or a find made for monetary purposes, will be shunned eternally.

So far the reality of these types of sham productions have been seen as fraud, so far so good.......but there are a few left in the bunch who need to stop clinging onto lies about the origins of this masterpiece of work.

This is the last time there will be any confusion...

I guarantee that.

Just as an FYI to you, those Mystery Walls out at Bayers Lake have been "rebuilt" shall we say, and certainly within the past two years. My thought is that the fellas who were constructing the building adjacent to the site used their lunch hour to tidy things up so to speak. As a result, much has been lost and much can no longer be interpreted. Furthermore, I would suggest that if you are looking at this area, you need to look further afield. The mystery is not in that construction. I must confess to being 100% sure of that one.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perhaps we have a different understanding of what a 3d scan is. What precisely are you referring to when you use this term?
Hi Dave, What I call a 3D scan is a picture that will show us the size and shape of anything underground. KellyCo tried this on the Oak Island show but it did not work because of the magnetite stones they found. We have them at our site to. Ground Radar will not work at our site because of the high grade clay. The only tool they used in Nova Scotia is with sound waves, its called Seismic Survey or Reflection Seismology. It gives a great 3D picture but it cost $15,000 to have it done. I have a company in Ohio that I use and they can get me the 3D image I need but to have them travel to Nova Scotia they said figure on $6,000 for the first day then $4,000 each day after. To get a 3D image of something that is 90' down, is not easy at this site. We only need the 3D Image of the well and down under. We have the tools to drill and scan the tunnels and voids that are closer to the surface.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread