VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If you read our post from Tuesday, Dman has a broken foot and said he was "saving himself for Fall". Well, that lasted less than one day as all 3 Trio members spent an hour this morning at the CSA Cavalry camp that Josh and I hunted two days ago. The impromptu trip was triggered by a lot of rain in the area yesterday and a pleasant early morning for June in Tennessee. We scored 10 relics in the one hour hunt. We knew Dman's foot would begin hurting bad in about one hour after the walk to the site so we made it an abbreviated hunt. He had the find of the day with a nice dropped .577 cal. Enfield bullet. Josh dug a bullet that had been carved on and my best find was a conical .31 cal. pistol bullet.
Dman and Josh are shown in the second pic. Does Dman look like he's hurting and has a broken foot to you? Any CW relics you can dig this time of year in Tennessee are a bonus. We spied another site where we have dug relics on the way home that has been bushogged that we can hunt next week. HH from the Trio, Quindy.

Attachments

• Trio Hunt at CS Camp 6-14-11.jpg
    Trio Hunt at CS Camp 6-14-11.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 615
  • Dman and Josh 6-16-2011.jpg
    Dman and Josh 6-16-2011.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 612
Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With that big grin on Burts face, I'd say he wasn't feeling any pain. :D Lortab, mint julep or just dang happy with that find? :D
Awesome hunting you three! :icon_pirat:
Nana :wink:

OP
OP
VOL1266-X

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nana40 said:
With that big grin on Burts face, I'd say he wasn't feeling any pain. :D Lortab, mint julep or just dang happy with that find? :D
NO meds or alcohol Nana-Just Goofy!!!-LOL I had to delete the first pic I made of those clowns this morning-not suitable for children. Q.

rebelrouser

Dec 4, 2008
it is great knowing the Dman is hunting with you again.hope that field gives up some relics next week. hope you get to hunt right up to fall

SC Keith

Aug 25, 2010
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:icon_thumright:
Nice finds and good luck on your next hunt!
Keith

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VOL1266-X said:
Nana40 said:
NO meds or alcohol Nana-Just Goofy!!!-LOL I had to delete the first pic I made of those clowns this morning-not suitable for children. Q.

Do you mean this one Q? I edited it for the kids. Besides, the photo above looks like they are a tad bit TOO happy together. :tongue3: :laughing9:
Not bad for a one hour hunt guys. :thumbsup: Glad to see Dman out of the shop and hunting again.
Congrats,
Dug

Attachments

• Dman and Josh 1.jpg
    Dman and Josh 1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 451

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Quindy - It was good for him to get out even if it was for a short while. Congrats on your finds. Can't wait to see what else you guys recover.

Hutch911

May 19, 2008
Linden, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000, Whites MXT, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's a great hunt for a hour any day!!!

OP
OP
VOL1266-X

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for replying Don, Rob, Keith, MM, Randy, and Hutch. Rob, I knew that either MM or Nana would doctor that pic up and post it too-LOL. Everybody stay cool!! HH, Quindy.

Thanks to everyone who took their time to view pur post.

My CW Relic Finds for 2011=202 + 10 Colonial finds

Happy Fathers Day to all Fathers out there. Josh's girls bought him a pinpointer for Fathers Day. That will be handy since Dman usually forgets his or leaves it in the truck (along with his glasses).

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
That was a lot of fun. Maybe my foot will hold out better next week.
Dman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread