got2dig

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2012
Mid-Tenn
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yep looks dead. How the hunting there in Sheibyville? looks like the rain is helping the dirt some here.

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digging is few and far between a lot of good sites just trying to get permission. Thank god for the rain but some of the ground is getting to be like concrete again. Whats your area like?

got2dig

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2012
Mid-Tenn
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's starting to get right, still need some rain looks like we will get some on Mon.

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got a sprinkle a little while ago. I have to find a place to hunt I've got nothing right now. Waiting for two people to get home and I know I can get permission to hunt 25 acres on bradyville pike between murfreesboro and beechgrove. That road is gold for relics with three battles and two skirmishes. One in lebanon but thats a pain to get to. But if we dont get enough rain gonna have to rent a jackhammer.

got2dig

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2012
Mid-Tenn
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yep the rain is on the way. Not got to hunt over that way but I do know that it did have alot going on there. Lebanon should be lots of relics there, and that Bradyville pike that should be Hot!

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea I am foaming at the mouth. The property was never hunted and theres no house on it yet. The Lebanon property is in the middle of a divorce and neither party can step foot on it but both gave me permission. Gonna try and find something today.

got2dig

Bronze Member
Feb 9, 2012
Mid-Tenn
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sounds good just let me know, just hope we get rain, and it dose look like that we will.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread