Tesoro DeLeon, Fisher 1270 or wait for the Whites XLT???

SnowQueen

Jan 6, 2005
Tesoro DeLeon, Fisher 1270 or wait for the White's XLT???

Hey, in your opinion which is the better MD the Tesoro De Leon or the Fisher 1270?? I will be using it for multi purpose hunting and want a good detector that has a reputation for not breaking.? I just got outbid on a White's XLT? >:(? I really wanted that one...there are a few more of those on ebay that are ending in a few days, but the Tesoro and Fisher have a buy it now option and I am so ready to get a MD.? Please give my advise on these! Thanks so much ::)

Upvote 0

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: I need your opinion

I dont run those machines but i guess Tesoro has the best warranty out there. Just a thought, if you mean you are tough on equipment 8)

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
Re: Tesoro DeLeon, Fisher 1270 or wait for the White's XLT???

I'm a die-hard Whites fan, so you have my opinion for what it's worth. I LOVE mine.
However, never used the others and they may blow whites away. I'd suggest you research each detector and find what they offer that you need.
They each have a website. Start there. Maybe go to a local dealer for each and see if you can even try each brand in their yard. Some dealers have a test area set up at their store.
Good luck.
xXx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread