Tesoro Diablo uMax

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D I haven't been able to use the Umax yet but I did the original product review for Tesoro back in the early 90's on the original Diablo Gold Demon-precurser to the Umax model. :headbang: I've been told it was the platform for the Lobo supertraq but?? Anyhow I am most interested in your results as a few of the tesoro line cheaper models have proven to be pretty good low budget gold units-the umax series in particuliar-please post results for the common good-thanx-tons a au 2 u 2 -John

snakejim

Dec 18, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2, Gold Bug Pro, Makro Gold Racer, White's GM3, GMT, GM24K, White's Pulse scan TDI, Sierra Pulse Pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Stan, it's a good detector if you can get the hang of the manual ground balance. If you want to get off it I'm imterested.
Thanks!
Jim

OP
OP
S

stan in colo

Greenie
Aug 23, 2003
brush co
Thanks John and Jim,I am going to get up to the hills,and give it a try.I'll repost when
I get some results.And Jim I'll get back to ya on the offer..Stan

dirt hound

Tenderfoot
Feb 29, 2008
I have a diablo umax and a gmt,I will never sell my diablo umax,it is so smooth and easy to use.Just keep practicing your ground balancing once you get used to the Diablo you will never get rid of it.

Desert_Rat

Jun 11, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Amigo II/Diablo uMax/Sidewinder
Stan its not a good, its the Best gold detector made IMO. Had mine for years and will sell and trade anything but it. It had the same DNA as the Lobo and uses all the Hot Coils that the Lobo uses.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread