TESORO REPAIR REPORT A+

kindafoundabuckle

Dec 9, 2006
In bed at the moment
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent in my 12 year old Bandido two weeks ago and got it back from them Friday. My poor old machine was in pretty bad shape. It was DOA when Tesoro received it from me. When I opened the box it was packaged very well and had a tag on it with the repairs they did. It said they repaired a loose connection on the board and gave me a brand new coil! It also said the coil was calibrated to the machine. This was my first and hope last trip to the repair shop for this machine. All I can say is what a first class act they have!  :o My hats off to the guys and gals at Tesoro Electronics! Good job. I am impressed!

KFB

Upvote 0

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
kindafoundabuckle,

Yes, they do a first class job with their service. Joe

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
Thats always good news when you can get good service after the sale and in your case an older model. Definatly a brand to consider for a future detector!

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, but can it skunk a Fisher at relics? ;D

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got mine back friday(Cibola) it had been gone exactly 13 days. My hats are off to them too...d2

stringfrenzy

Jun 8, 2006
NW OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus CTX Excalibur II E-Trac White's DFX Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to hear everything went well with the repairs. I've been planning for awhile to pick up a Tesoro and am hoping to do so this year. You just can't beat service like that.

SwampHunter

Mar 6, 2007
Samuel Watson's Old Place
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70, Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher 1265X, Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
Got a new Silver uMax and extra 12x10 coil coming and can't wait to get it with all of the great reports I hear about Tesoro's products and customer service.

lou423

Dec 14, 2005
S.W. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro. Minelab. Fisher.
The Tesoro lifetime warranty is the best...I sent my Tesoro Golden sabre for repairs back in 2000 and they fixed for free...I bought it in 1986 if I am not mistaken.

Tesoro is the best bet for the money.... :icon_queen:

H

HAVE DETECTOR WILL TRAVEL

Yes I can't say enough about them either. Called them and asked if they would warranty a used lobo I bought about 15yrs ago. They told me sure just send it on in. The only problem is my lobo still works great and all I really wanted was to see what they would say and at most get it tuned up, haven't sent her in yet cause I don't think I could part with her for that long, I mean she and I have a lot of memories . Yes my Tesoros give me a chubby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions