OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ca70 said:
Just replaced my Excal II with a Sand Shark. Im a big Minelab fan but was having too many problems with this unit . My old Excal 1000 ran just fine.

A friend who uses a Sand Shark would find finer gold necklaces that I would swing right over. Im real excited about this machine.

Welcome to Pulse induction detecting! You may miss your discrimination mode due to having to dig iron but your finds will be well worth it! I left all the other over priced B.S. brands myself and now I find much, much more! Good luck! I think you'll really love VCO mode.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130121_083413.png
    ForumRunner_20130121_083413.png
    308.7 KB · Views: 136

Dimendave

Nov 27, 2012
Central Fl.
Detector(s) used
Garret ATP Whites TDI SL.
Fisher CZ-21. Minelab Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am gonna get it with the 8" coil. Do you pretty much run the same settings all the time and if so, is that them, and if not could you show us a pic of where you do set yours at? Thanks!

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes sir! Those are the settings. In the off position of course but put it in VCO mode with those settings and start digging. You're sure to be happy with it. It will pull you right into a target! Copied from my buddy's settings and we find plenty. Good luck!

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry missed the other questions. 8" is a smart choice, you see why! Those are the only settings I run now....all the time! If you ain't hitting then it ain't there move to a different spot. We weren't hitting on one side of the beachand moved to another spot and found targets a half mile down with less people. More blown way up above the dry sand. Doesn't hurt to poke around. Good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread