Kookiemonsta

May 6, 2013
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Minelab XTerra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a local guy who has one in near mint he is selling. Comes with just a coil case. Asked him some details as to the machine and he said he upgraded shortly after getting it, but not because of the performance on the uMax, but rather what he wanted to find. I am new and simply want an easy machine for parks/beaches. He listed it at 195 a couple weeks ago... and I see its now at 175. That seems to be a darn good deal on one, doesnt it? I just want a little confirmation from someone who knows a bit more before I buy it.

Thank you!

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can get a new one for $250. The lifetime warranty is NOT transferrable. But whatever could possibly go wrong with it could more than likely be repaired very inexpensively. As long as it hasn't been mishandled or damaged in any way go for it!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
$175 is a fair deal, but offer him $150.00 explaining to him you want to send it in to Tesoro to have it checked and have the coil re-tuned to the box. Tesoro will usually do this at no charge, but call Rusty Henry and ask before you send it in 928-771-2646

rainyday101

Dec 1, 2012
Peshtigo, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Silver uMax, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What Dwight Frye said. Tom will make a deal good enough it won't be worth buying it used. Call Tom at Miller MDZ first and get a price, then you can make a fair decision.

mncricket

Greenie
Oct 15, 2009
Kookie you must be in MN! I saw that one and wondered about the price..... let me know how you like it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions