tesoro tiger shark

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TORRERO said:
HHmmm

Maybe that is why the ones going up for auction on Ebay are going for so much..

Good detectors hold their value, that is why I buy used. I can buy, use it for a couple years and if I sell it get 80%-100% of my money back...

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've not had to send in my Tiger Shark, but I did buy a Conquistador that wasn't in the condition the seller said it was. I sent it to Tesoro and they repaired all the controls and refurbed the coil. I got it back in just over 2 weeks, no charge. Their customer service rocks in my opinion.

I hope they get the connector issue straightened out soon. I hate to hear people starting to bad mouth them. I use silicone grease on mine and it has never given me any problems.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter said:
Tank69 said:
My dealer here has told me the same thing , no water machines are coming out of Tesoro , haven't been any since May an Tesoro wont say when they will start putting them out again .Sad part is even the used ones aren't coming in to be sold or traded.....Sad part is theres guys like me just waiting to get my hands on a water machine before the swimming weather starts .

Tank,

Lots of good, used Excals for sale.... :icon_thumright:

ya TH your right but those machines are out of my price range sadly.

Willie I may not have my TS to give you any real competition but I'll fallow you out as far as I can with my dry land Tesoro lol that's how I water hunted all last summer.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tank69 said:
Treasure_Hunter said:
Tank69 said:
My dealer here has told me the same thing , no water machines are coming out of Tesoro , haven't been any since May an Tesoro wont say when they will start putting them out again .Sad part is even the used ones aren't coming in to be sold or traded.....Sad part is theres guys like me just waiting to get my hands on a water machine before the swimming weather starts .

Tank,

Lots of good, used Excals for sale.... :icon_thumright:

ya TH your right but those machines are out of my price range sadly.

Willie I may not have my TS to give you any real competition but I'll fallow you out as far as I can with my dry land Tesoro lol that's how I water hunted all last summer.

The last Excal I picked up cost me $475 used, and working perfectly on it's arrival. I picked up a used WOT coil for $80 and spliced it in, ( made it an Excalibur 1500... :laughing9:) and made a straight shaft for it. I have a total of $600 in it........:icon_thumright: Half of the cost of a new one, and mine has the WOT and Straight Shaft.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread