Tesoro Vaquaro

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
William 1,

I am a little lost on the post. Not really sure what you are saying. Almost everything nonferrous should come in just above iron. Just not sure if you are saying that you are getting the penny at 8" or what. Ha....... gotta remember I am easily confused.

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
sounds to me like maybe you need to watch a few you tube videos on the concept of ground balancing a detector. Once you learn , you will be mad at yourself for trying to make things so hard. it is a very simple little trick. You want to tune the machine to make the same pitch sound on the ground as in the air. its just that simple but its a little more tricky making that happen. Other stuff...the G.B. tuning pod is 3and 3/4 turns. turn one direction until you feel a very slight resistance. STOP ...turn back the other way about 2.5 turns. That puts you about in
the middle. cut sensitivity way back. Now in all metal , try to find a spot with no signal to adjust G.B. watch some videos and read the manual. If that doesnt work , you can call me on the phone

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread