Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Tesoro lobo metal detector for sale. Many extras! Have an offer of $400 who can beat it. It comes with the very rare 4" by 7" gold nugget coil. Only 1 on the internet before this. Impossible to find. Tesoro Lobo Metal Detector Relic Gold Very RARE 4"by7" Manual Make OFFER | eBay
They are hard to find for Tesoro said at one time that the original lobo they will not repair now and you have the original………….… The lobo Super Trac is there newest model Lobo and they repair the Lobo Super Trac..

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to be a charter member on here to sell things.

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tesoro will repair the original Lobo, they serviced one for me less than 3 months ago.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Tesoro will repair the original Lobo, they serviced one for me less than 3 months ago.
That's new to me i for get who but some one from the Tesoro factory posted that they do not repair the older Lobo now … Could have been one of there people that they got rid of…….

Last edited:

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know that this is an older post but I must weigh in on the misconception that tesoro does not repair older machines...I have just received my older lobo back from tesoro and they replaced the knobs and the battery compartment was completely redone. ..I purchased a new coil for it and Rusty did and outstanding job tuning it up for me..it runs like new and yes it sniffs out gold better than my much newer whites mx5.

thaigler

Jul 27, 2016
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesero Bandidio, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I know that this is an older post but I must weigh in on the misconception that tesoro does not repair older machines...I have just received my older lobo back from tesoro and they replaced the knobs and the battery compartment was completely redone. ..I purchased a new coil for it and Rusty did and outstanding job tuning it up for me..it runs like new and yes it sniffs out gold better than my much newer whites mx5.

Same here, They not only service an old early 90s Bandito they did an upgrade to make my machine between the my original Bandito and the Bandito II they go the extra mile.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread