Test

Rylflush

Jun 7, 2012
Best up a rest area for sounds but besides the pennies all tones seem to be the same. Is this because I used all clad? Ever tin cans give me the same tone. What am I doing wrong? Maybe I'm just to new or just an idiot. Either way I am determined to figure this out. The parks I've been to maybe are just to new. You would think someone would drop something. Vegas is so tough cuz digging is so hard cuz the ground is so damn hard. The lake is off limits cuz its federal land and the take your equipment and hot you wit a huge fine on top of that. Still learning and want to post pictures but all I found so far was a nickel that was thrashed by a lawn mower and some tin cans. Not worth posting an old mountain Dew can. Stay tuned I'll get there, even if it kills me. By the way my arm is so sore from holding the MD soon it wii look like a tree trunk. Everybody here is so nice and kewl so thanks for all the support!!!!

Upvote 0

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
How long have you been using your machine?Your gonna dig a LOT of bad stuff that sounds good and a lot of good stuff that sounds bad,only through experience will you learn this my friend,I like your determination! God Bless Chris

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What model detector are you using? Some MD'd only have a single tone to just report you found something, others id it with different tones if the conductivity is different.

OP
OP
Rylflush

Rylflush

Jun 7, 2012
Sandman said:
What model detector are you using? Some MD'd only have a single tone to just report you found something, others id it with different tones if the conductivity is different.

I am using a mine lab explorer 2 pro. I'm sorta figuring things out. Gus a 4' hole yesterday just to find a drywall corner bead. Ugh. But kept going.

Steveo

Jun 12, 2012
upstate Ny
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett gtp1350, Garrett ace150, Whites M6, Whites XLT, Whites QTX, Tesoro Silver Umax,
(RETIRED> ☆Whites Coinmaster TR, ☆Whites Coinmaster 2 TR AM)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well at least ya found a nickel.Alot of people seem to miss them,disc set to high I guess.......................
Good luck & happy hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions