Tested out a Minelab CTX 3030...awesome detector!

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
And then Minelab made the CTX 3030
And all others were obsolete.
What a perfect machine that needs nothing but a charge to go hunting...no modifications needed, it already has it's own straight from the factory.
Interchangeable coil connectors, pin point button, headphone connectors, excellent performance, stability, depth, depth readings, GPS, numerical target display, collapsable straight shaft, adjustable arm cuff, back packable breakdown, customizable programming.

What more could you want?!
The CTX 3030 was very well planned out and far surpasses my expectations!

I had a chance to test one out and I can honestly say that I am blown away.

Great job Minelab and all your technitions who designed this work of art!!!

I have owned many different brands, models, types of detectors for different
Hunting environments and must say you ladies and gentleman have managed to produce the best metaldetector I have ever used!!!

Hats off to all of you at Minelab..... You have certainly outdone yourselfs!you are definitely the worlds greatest in metal detector technology!

To those who are unfamiliar with the CTX 3030.....my advise is don't by anything but one of these!
Save yourself, the time and money of going from machine to machine and get out and dig those precious metals that the other machines leave behind.
Don't waste another day or dollar and I can guarantee you'll be glad you bought one!
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444255372.354493.jpg

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH....... i know that. But they MAY have to incorporate that since there isnt a sea setting currently. Hate to see them do away with the pod for the battery..... hate a water proof machine you have to open. That ALWAYS becomes an issue. Im sure open to a new machine.............. but, can they do it with enough adjustments now that people have gotten used to the CTX? And..... appearance and change to FBS alone without depth or sensitivity wont make me buy. Im looking for the wow factor which translates into increased gold finds.
Are you talking about sea setting on Excal? I have never had a problem getting Excal to run stable, I know people in Hawaii using excals with no issues as well as in Korea.

I can tell you there are no plans to discontinue or redesign the excal if that is your concern.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread