Texan Roll Call!

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Grew up between 2 family ranches, Junction and Eagle Pass. I own the ranch in Junction now, folks also left me properties in Three Rivers, Pipe Creek, Harper and Kerrville.

I lease out the big ranch in Junction for cattle grazing and hunting. The 3 houses in Pipe Creek are rented out. Harper is lease for Buffalo grazing. Kerrville is rented by a State Trooper really cheap, but he checks on Junction, Harper and Pipe Creek for me. Three Rivers is in 11 into a 25 year oil lease.

I have only ever seen my properties in Kerrville and Junction; the others I did not know my folks owned until they left them to me.

I have been living Germany, Luxembourg and Italy since 2001. It depends on the season of the year, one house just outside of Kaiserslautern, an Apartment building in Luxembourg city and a beach house in Punta Sabbioni. I am currently in Punta Sabbioni where I will remain until fall and then back to Germany.

So you do not need to worry about me hunting your grounds folks.

Kwillie

May 28, 2016
Galveston Tx
Detector(s) used
Teknetics D 4000
Minelab excalibur II
Minelab go find 20
Garrett AT Pro.
Garrett ATX Deepseeker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all name is Ken live in League City Texas, going to Texas City dike tomorrow morning with excal 2. Hope to clean up the surf.

TrueBlueL.

Oct 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grew up between 2 family ranches, Junction and Eagle Pass. I own the ranch in Junction now, folks also left me properties in Three Rivers, Pipe Creek, Harper and Kerrville.

I lease out the big ranch in Junction for cattle grazing and hunting. The 3 houses in Pipe Creek are rented out. Harper is lease for Buffalo grazing. Kerrville is rented by a State Trooper really cheap, but he checks on Junction, Harper and Pipe Creek for me. Three Rivers is in 11 into a 25 year oil lease.

I have only ever seen my properties in Kerrville and Junction; the others I did not know my folks owned until they left them to me.

I have been living Germany, Luxembourg and Italy since 2001. It depends on the season of the year, one house just outside of Kaiserslautern, an Apartment building in Luxembourg city and a beach house in Punta Sabbioni. I am currently in Punta Sabbioni where I will remain until fall and then back to Germany.

So you do not need to worry about me hunting your grounds folks.

I work around the eagle ford oil shale I've probably been on on your three rivers ranch, what's the name of it if you don't mind?

Walter65

Jun 8, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro & Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been awhile since I've been on haven't seen much activity here. Any one close to Azle, Tx

Walter65

Jun 8, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro & Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I check this thing every day. Not a lot of activity here. Anyone close to Azle?

battles

Sep 16, 2015
Tx
Detector(s) used
Gamma 6000, Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live south of ft. Worth, in Cleburne.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread