Texas oak desk find

Inix

Dec 2, 2017
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
Found this in Texas. An oak desk. Need info. Paid $70.00. It is all one piece and not married together. Thanks! 20171202_144139.jpg20171202_144216.jpg20171202_144139.jpg20171202_144216.jpg

Upvote 13
Beautiful piece. You got your monies worth there.

I'm not an expert in antique furniture but I'd guess you got a pretty good deal there. I remember my grandparents had a similar desk when i was growing up. Nice buy. :occasion14:

I love old pieces like that. Ive always wanted one of those desks that has the roll part that you pull up nd down and a tom of little drawers. You did very well!!!!!!

I think you done good, too. Very nice.

Oh man! I'd have that thing stuffed full of my:blackbeard::skullflag::icon_pirat: TREASURES! Very cool and a great old piece for a handful of Federal Reserve Notes.:headbang:

I can promise you this, if it was at an antique store around my neck of the woods.......it would have a tag that said something like $500 or more.

I would have bought it, gorgeous desk .Congrats !!

Have you been able to locate any kind of tags, inscriptions, or maker's marks on it. That looks like something that would show up on the Antique Roadshow. Beautiful piece and congratulations.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back