TF900

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
Interesting article. However the writers of the article sells rather expensive Pulse induction machine. Almost 4 times the cost of a two box. I have no idea on how their PI machine works as I have never used that companies product

I have seen one review of the TF900 on line. It was a pretty positive one. You can find it on google. I have also talked to the owners of a few TF900 users. They seem happy.

From what I understand there is some difference between the TF900 on the White's TM808. What the difference is I have no clue.

I am going to get a TF900 myself. Seems more usable than my old Gemmini 3.

I have heard more positive feedback on the Discovery unit as opposed to the White's machine.

How big is your target? There are other two boxes out there and other options as far a detectors.

ericwt

OP
OP
HiiiQ

HiiiQ

Nov 6, 2004
I just bought a TF900 from someone who posted an ad on treasurenet. Can't test it yet because it's raining. Doe's it detect deeper than the White's TM600? And doe's it discriminate better?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually, I don't believe there is that much of a difference between the two. The Discovery is better from everything I have heard to date.

Eric,

Don't waste your money on the Deeper's Detector. Below, is the website of the company that has exclusive rights to sell Eric Fosters PI machines in the US. Eric is the preimminent expert in the world on anything to do with Pulse Induction. He makes some of the best P.I machines in the world, and they are not outrageously expensive either.

http://www.surfscanner.com/Surfscan3/EFoster.html

P.I machines are the wave of the future. A good one like Eric's can beat the worst mineralization with a mono coil, while even the Minelab GP3500s with a DD loop will get zapped!

Best,

Mike

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
Mike: I have heard of these, did not know they were on the market yet. I have read his PI forum for years.

Have you used one yet? Looks like I found my next toy.

Thanks
ericwt

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not yet.

They have actually been out for a while now. They are some of the best PI detectors in the world.

Best,

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread