THANK YA LORD, FINALLY MY FIRST SILVER!!

relicminer

Dec 31, 2010
Pike County Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett Pro-pointer, Lecshe Digging Tool, Predator Mauler T-Handle
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• RANDYS Merc find   02-23-2012 002.JPG
    RANDYS Merc find 02-23-2012 002.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 1,086
Upvote 1
nice coin ...congrats! :icon_thumleft:

Actually the 1943 Liberty dime is the only year in the series they did not make it from silver...only kidding.

Congratulations...you never forget your first.

NJ

Way to go, nothing like your 1st silver! May the next one come sooner than later. :thumbsup:

GG.....still lookin for my first silver of the year....

Nice job. Silver is a great find

I know the feeling of your fist silver! Keep it up for a few more years and you'll have a pile you can't believe! :icon_thumleft:

great find, im still looking for my first silver,

That first silver is always a thrill no matter how old or young, welcome to the silver club :icon_thumleft:

N.J.THer said:
Actually the 1943 Liberty dime is the only year in the series they did not make it from silver...only kidding.

Congratulations...you never forget your first.

NJ
:sign10: That was mean, but extremely funny!

Sweet Silver!!

Well done, :thumbsup:

Happy Hunting

Nice Merc! Like many others, it took me a long while to find my first silver & trust me, she wasnt as pretty as that one. Thats a Nice one!
I am a true believer that once you get on that siver kick, they will continue to flow now that you got feel for em'. There may be a few slow periods in between ( I think thay call it winter) but you can be assured... there are more waitin' to be found!!!

Keep it Up!!!
MJ
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Congratulations relicminer,

That is a lot of peoples first silver, mine too.

It took me about 6 months to find it, i think it was a 44.

Welcome to the club.

Good Job. We never find enough of them. Always a reason to celebrate...especially your first. Congratulations! :thumbsup:

congrats and many more to come!! :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back