Thank you all who came out for the Pipsico Hunt

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was HOT :tongue3: But we played it cool 8-). Although the ticks were bombarding us relentlessly. I want to thank Ron, Chris Manganos, Annmarie, Rowdy, DeeDee, TimbuckII, CryptoDave, Sleeper, Ron and everyone else for attending. The number was lower than expected but we still all came together and scorched in the sun in the name of comraderie! ;) The ground was hard and the ticks were ferocious but it still was a great time all and all. I enjoyed just getting out and seeing as well as detecting, some different ground. It was beautiful out there, and we all had plenty of food and gifts. Everyone pulled there part plus some so my hats off to those few who helped me make this hunt a small winner! The pictures came out great too :) Oh and I want to give a special shoutout to the suicidial turtle that I rescued TWICE from the clutches of the van's front tire (once in Williamsburg and then again at Pipsico) :-[hope he chooses life from now on... ;D HH and until the next time, via con Dios.

Last edited:

timbuckII

Jan 12, 2007
Not sure where to post this but I would like to thank everyone involved in the running of the hunt. Although we were only there for a few hours it was GREAT and HOT, you had to be there to appreciate South Side Virginia heat. I think the site is a good one and has a lot of potential. I would like to walk it without detecting just to get a better feel for the lay of it. Fall would be a good time to get back in there.

Thanks Again, TC

OP
OP
{Sentinel}

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
`Oh yeah' StaceyLee, that watermelon was blood red. It was the sweetest watermelon I have had in a loonng time. All of that KILLER sun beating down on us all day, I must have lost 6lbs of water that day. And I just couldnt eat anything heavy because of the heat. That is why that melon was so refreshing. Nothing better on a day like that. ;) 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread