thank you all

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
this site is awesome.......... im on page 13 out of 67 on todays finds.. this is incredible ,the finds and the knowledge, that can only come from people that do what we do .... out today for a while good finds,,, ill be posting all ive found to date sometime this weekend.. i thought i had my mxt all figured out... but after reading some of the posts, i realize i have to go back to a lot of my spots... i havent been the type to dig everything,, :P now i realize my mistakes... i can only imagine what i got hits on but didnt dig.... once again thank you all for sharing,, its a whole new world now.... green 1 mass.

Upvote 0

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
GREEN, Best of Luck & Good Hunting. Post Those Pics We Would Love To See Your Finds. trk5capt...

Attachments

• JOHNS DETECTING PICS 027.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 027.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 153
  • JOHNS DETECTING PICS 027.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 027.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 157

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking forward to seeing your finds!

Love my MXT!

;)

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Welcome to the forum....Looking forward to your posts and pictures of your finds....Glad you are reading the finds...there is so much great information there..... :)

B

brz

Dig them all and there won't be anything to miss, then when you go back to the area again there will be a lot less trash to deal with. Good luck and keep swinging ;D

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to here you enjpy this site and Hobby....Looking forward to seeing your finds and remember .....the deeper it is the older and better it is!!!!! most of the time...........Keep on Digging!!!

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum! I hunt in Germany with an XLT. Some of my best finds were crappy signals. The best discriminator is a shovel. HH, Mike

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
hey green! this forum has some of the most knowledgeable people in the hobby posting on it. the information these folks collectively know is amazing! if you want to learn from the best you have come to the right place! good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread