della terra

Tenderfoot
Feb 15, 2013
northern lower MI, and sometimes Louisville, KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250; eyes and hands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just purchased my first MD from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. He replied to all my emails immediately (within a couple of minutes each time - incredible!) and was super helpful. He gave me a great deal and was a pleasure to do business with. I'd absolutely recommend Big Boys Hobbies to anyone! My MD shipped very quickly and arrived last week. I can't wait for the ground to thaw so I can use it! :hello2:
Thanks Bart!!

Heather

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just purchased my first MD from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. He replied to all my emails immediately (within a couple of minutes each time - incredible!) and was super helpful. He gave me a great deal and was a pleasure to do business with. I'd absolutely recommend Big Boys Hobbies to anyone! My MD shipped very quickly and arrived last week. I can't wait for the ground to thaw so I can use it! :hello2:
Thanks Bart!!

Heather

Thanks Heather! I pride myself on taking care of customers and being there for questions before and after the sale. Glad to help!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread