Thank you to the regular members!

tgcougar

Jun 8, 2011
I've been reading all your 'exploits' for awhile now and finally decided to join so that I can (hopefully) relate some good tales as well. While there seems to be an occasional #%$^ post, most of them here are just people expressing good times with the hobby - that's the main reason I signed up.

I get my first box of halves tomorrow - might as well go whole hog, as they say. I picked up a roll of CWH's last week to give to my daughter (well, the tooth fairy is going to be giving them to her!) and found a 40%'r. I also now look at the CoinStar machines and have found $0.15 and a 1978 1 franc coin from France.

Needless to say, I'm hooked and back into coin collecting after many years away! Thank you all again for having such a nice forum. (If there is any sort of website you could direct me to learn more about "Rich", I'd like to hear about it - he must have been one hell of a guy to engender such a response.)

Upvote 0

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum, good luck with that 1st box. I felt like I lost a friend when we lost Rich. He was that kind of guy.

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Welcome to the forum. Nice to hear that you have gotten back into coin
collecting. Yes! Rich was a great guy and we all miss him very much.
Happy Hunting,
rileyboy
Rich, R.I.P.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread