Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanking all of you! Friends and Family

John and I sat down this morning and read through everyones wonderful replies. It took us over an hour! I can not put into words how much your kind words of support and the many prayers have meant to us. We have been overwhelmed by so much love and support this past week. It has helped us get through these tough times.

We our extremely fortunate to have so many friends, family and our extended family in T-Net sending prayers and strength our way. I have always been a firm believer in the power of prayers. We are very happy that John is expected to have a full recovery. The doctors are very confident that he will be 100% over the next couple of months. With that great news, my children and I feel very blessed that John is home with us again.

We appreciate everything everyone has done for us. John would like to thank everyone personally and he is hoping to do so over the next couple of weeks.

I would also like to thank our friend, Jeff, for all of his help and support to our family over this past week.

God bless all of you!!!
Cheryl

Upvote 0

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2005
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
Re: Thanking all of you! Friends and Family

Thats the news we've all been waiting to hear!!!! Our prayers are still coming to seeker and his family until everyone is back at 100%.
Best wishes my friend.

xstevenx

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Great news and glad to hear he is at home. 100% recovery from something like that is awesome! What a scarey thing to go through. HH, Mike

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Excellent news! It's great to hear that that John is home and with family and that a 100% recovery is expected. Don't let him try to sneak out to slip in some detecting time! ;)

HH!
TBGO

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Cheryl.....you and John are still in my prayers as well. I know you had to be scared to death. It sounds like he's strong and will fight hard to get back on his feet!

We so look forward to hearing from Seeker again. Take care buddy and get alot of rest!

God bless your family!!
Moon

T

TreasureTales

Happy to learn about John's progress and prognosis. Best of luck and good health to you all.

DPBOB

Silver Member
Apr 12, 2006
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used

"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

When that picture is posted of a great find and a story added will my prayers be answered.. That is 100%.

Glad to hear that you are doing better... D P S B

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other

That is good news.

Looking forward for all the finds you post this
spring ;D

have a good un...........................
SHERMANVILLE

markgPA

Jan 13, 2006
Bethlehem, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites PrizmV, Minelab Explorer SE

Glad to hear John is home with his family and he is doing so well. Excellent news!
Mark G.

funkman

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2006
Middletown, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro & Ace 250

Glad to hear that he is doing well and at home with loved ones. Looking forward to seeing more posts from him with excellent finds I'm sure.

HH

Funkman

M

MiniMe

So glad to hear that he is recovering well and that he is now home with family. Nothing better in the world than "family". Prayers & best wishes to you all. :)

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

I'm sorry I never saw the original post..wishing John the best and wishing him a very speedy recovery.

Nat

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS

Cheryl, Thank you for the update. I know it's hard taking care of a sick man, but he is worth it! Keeping him down will be the hardest, tell him we all said rest and behave yourself for just a little while. Keep us posted and let us know if you need anything.

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cheryl, thanks for the update on the good news about John. Tell him to do what the doc says and he will be out swinging that detector again in no time. Good Luck!

Huntin' 59er

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola

Great News!!!! I'm glad you are on the mend. I've been there, it will take time. You are in good hands.

DM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread