tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You only managed to make Ollie's day a delight with that Summit county stuff. He loves fetching his ball in the deep snow, as it's so much more challenging for him finding it buried in the snow...It's going to be coming down all day :icon_scratch:. I guess the one good thing about it was I managed to sprinkle some lawn fertilizer on the grass yesterday before it all got covered with this stuff.

Attachments

• ollie 031816.jpg
    ollie 031816.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, we are supposed to get some flurries tonight and Sunday. Nothing to fret about though.

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! At least it's Snow!! Raining again down here in South Louisiana!! Going to break out the Life-Jackets just in case!! Anyway, hope you and RGINN are doing well!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lawn fertilizer??

I would like to find some lawn re-tarder.:laughing7:
I know where your coming from...I want to get that faux turf stuff like I saw on the landscape at a motel in Phoenix. Looks more real then that astro-turff

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! At least it's Snow!! Raining again down here in South Louisiana!! Going to break out the Life-Jackets just in case!! Anyway, hope you and RGINN are doing well!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
well you stay afloat Verde and stay with it in that soggy weather. My backs sore tonight. This was a heavy wet snow.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Western slope, still deep on Grand Mesa.

IMG_5632.jpg

Book Cliffs and Mt. Garfield got a light dusting and then it headed your way.

I see they had over 100 car crashes this morning in Denver...

IMG_5671.jpg

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw on the news I70 had a 2 hour long traffic jam during the Friday night rush. I fear someday we'll be just like LA's 405 here in Denver.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to oblige, TR! We got well over a foot out of that one. Thursday morning they had an accident that shut SH-9 down between Farmer's Corner and Frisco and they diverted us over Swan Mountain (at a breathtaking 3-5mph), so my 15 minute drive home from work took an hour and a half. Our weekend was indeed spring-like, but snow is comin in tonight and expected to last on up to the weekend. I have noticed a strange thing about snow forecasting. When the Weather Channel says one inch accumulations expected, that turns out to be a foot. When the resorts report a foot of new snow received, that turns out to be one inch.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to oblige, TR! We got well over a foot out of that one. Thursday morning they had an accident that shut SH-9 down between Farmer's Corner and Frisco and they diverted us over Swan Mountain (at a breathtaking 3-5mph), so my 15 minute drive home from work took an hour and a half. Our weekend was indeed spring-like, but snow is comin in tonight and expected to last on up to the weekend. I have noticed a strange thing about snow forecasting. When the Weather Channel says one inch accumulations expected, that turns out to be a foot. When the resorts report a foot of new snow received, that turns out to be one inch.
How funny. Maybe in the future we'll invent summer time snow?? Wouldn't that be nice for the ski resorts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread