Thanks for the good times and the great comradery!

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Rowdy, StacyLee, Ron and Ann, Sleeper, vhSkip, DeeDeeLou, Kiros, Manganos, Sentinel, Ronin, TimBuck II and all the others that I missed... Thank you!
Angela and I had a fantastic time! Sore as all get out, but a great time!
Ann, Ken (Sleeper) and Josh (Sentinel), thank you for all your time involed in getting the hunt started! Special thanks to Ann for all the research and time spent on this expedition and the publicity!
Ann, thanks for the spagetti and the watermelon!
Skip, thank you for the jumbalia (I want your recipe!)
Dee, thank you for the white chili, the potato salad (Angela wants that recipe!) and the awesome tshirts!
Thank you to everyone that brought food for the Saturday feast!
Stacy and husband, thank you for the coffee pot! It certainly hit the spot on Sunday morning!

Did anyone get pictures of the oven on fire? :D :o :D

I truly enjoyed hanging out with all of you, and I look forward to other hunts. I've got a couple of things on the burner so I might have a few great sites for us over the next year or two.

Something I wanted to bring up to you all but the excitement made me forget was getting a club started. I want to join the Metal Detecting Federation ( http://www.fmdac.org/index.html )
so I will need $5 from each person who wants to join the club. PM me for info and I'll discuss what I plan on for the club and what each of you should expect from the club.

Now that everyone is home, make sure that you have someone check you over ticks. I picked at least 30 ticks off of me over the weekend, various breeds and sizes.

Thank you for voting for me to win the trophy, I truly appreciate it! It will have a place of honor on my wall!

Words can't express how much of a good time I had and how enjoyable it was to meet and spend time with all of you!

Ann has all the pictures and should be posting them in the next several days!

THANK YOU ALL!

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There were some nice flat buttons and a nice colonial shoe buckle found by Manganos and Rowdy. There is stuff out there, just alot of trash. :-[

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread