Thanks for the Mammary

Status
Not open for further replies.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
John:

Boobies is boobies...but Silver, gold or copper...that's special! :icon_thumright:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I was curious, but not expecting what I found. I wasn't impressed. I'm actually rather sick and tired of all the sex that's thrown in our faces all the time. It's distracting, as well as too inviting for many people to ignore; kinda like teasing a hungry dog with a T-bone steak. Hey, don't they say that men are dogs?? :dontknow: In any case, this article has secured my future with John Winter's articles - I'll never fall for another strange title again.

Sorry John, bad choice, IMHO.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I don't think it's "technically" a treasure website. Apparently JW used to swing a coil but doesn't now....from what I can gather. I could be wrong on that. Anyway, he has been told repeatedly that he could post his articles directly on Tnet - even Mods have made this invitation. However, as he has advertising on "his" site, it wouldn't benefit him any to copy-n-paste his articles here. I'm guessing by this article(?) that JW is having less than stellar hits on his site. I would go and read once in a while - once in a great while - but not anymore. If he posts on Tnet, I'll read it. Otherwise, no dice for me. Everyone else can speak for themselves.

Btw, I think today is the FIRST time I've ever clicked on his link with images enabled. Between having a nice ad blocker and having images turned off, I never really gave a thought before to any advertising on his site.

OP
OP
John Winter

John Winter

Aug 23, 2014
England
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I do have a link to TreasureNet on my blog, but in the circumstances I will refrain from posting again and remove that link. I don't want hassle and I don't seem to be welcome here.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do have a link to TreasureNet on my blog, but in the circumstances I will refrain from posting again and remove that link. I don't want hassle and I don't seem to be welcome here.

If you have a Link, Your Blog is welcome !

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apparently was Blind Before

Untitled.jpg

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You're not welcome here if you're going to harass that poor Diggin Britt girl! Britt's not harming anyone and she seems to be having a lot of fun. The fact that she never finds anything of value probably doesn't matter to her (or to her viewers).

It does annoy me that she gets 1,000 views a day, while my videos get 1 view a day! But I do understand the appeal of her videos! LOL!

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My post was obviously a joke. You guys need to lighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions