Thanks to all that contacted me about my Hospital stay

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to all that contacted me with good wishes about my Hospital stay. NO I am not getting a sex change! it's heart trouble. Will be out in a couple weeks God willing. I just got Wi-Fi here at hospital and had to have someone bring my laptop as their system is inop so I will try to keep up.

Dennis/Sandman

Upvote 0

labradoodle of pa

Feb 3, 2008
newburg pa
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 Tesoro Vaquero and Tiger Shark bullseye prob
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you get well soon and have a speedy recovery Bob :icon_sunny:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SM my friend, dont know how I missed this, I sincerely hope your well on the way to a good and full recovery... Take care of yourself, this site would not be the same with you and your wisdom......

I still remember all the times I bugged you with my newbie questions and you never hesitated to answer a single one and you never gave me a hard time about asking them. You have given me more than I can ever repay, as well as your friendship..... :icon_thumright: :notworthy:

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Treasure_Hunter :hello: I am getting better everyday and hope to be able to get out hunting soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread