Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As the new Quest will be available next month in the "Pro" version, I am really looking forward to hearing reports on it and not having to seek them out. Once again, the powers that be has looked ahead and so graciously gave Deteknix an area among the many other great companies supporting the MD industry.

My thanks and wishing the best for Deteknix.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
The Quest looks like a good detector and the main office in Cal. ... And having it put up in the brands on Tnet here so fast is also a good thing.. From what i saw of it i liked it now we will have to wait for reviews of it ... FROM BigWaveDave ..& others..

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Any reports on price speculation?

mtsheron

Jun 6, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+; and Lesche digging tools! Tesoro Compadre (daughter's machine)
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I assume none then.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I wonder what happened the Quest Pro was to be out in Dec. And so far no word on it .... The only dealer i see that has it listed .. is Metal Detecting Stuff .. But he does not have any yet or a price ..

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes i can understand how you feel.. I hope this is not another Tesoro Cazador thing..

Seeing as how we have seen real pictures and video of it...and the manufacturer actually has it on their website...I would not compare it with that debacle just yet.

A 1-2 month delay is nothing to worry about IMO...if we are this point in Feb-March and still no Pro...then I would say it is time to question the marketing ethics.

From what I understand only the Pro model is due pre-2016...the others are all due next year with no concrete time stamp.

IDK though...just what I had seen/heard/been told...grain of salt as always.

OP
OP
Phantasman

Phantasman

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2006
NE Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes i can understand how you feel.. I hope this is not another Tesoro Cazador thing..

Patience Keppy. The day the Pro is supposed to start shipping is today 12-19-15. There are already Russians with them in their hands evaluating the Quest Pro. The US isn't always the leader in receiving products (like the Star Wars movie that debuted in Europe). It definitely is not a Cazador as the pics of users on the net confirm.

Deteknix Quest PRO, Gold, Diver. Specifications (+PRICE) | MD-Hunter Blog

<a href="http://md-hunter.com/deteknix-quest-pro-gold-diver-specifications/#more-4549" target="_blank">

Last edited:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Patience Keppy. The day the Pro is supposed to start shipping is today 12-19-15. There are already Russians with them in their hands evaluating the Quest Pro. The US isn't always the leader in receiving products (like the Star Wars movie that debuted in Europe). It definitely is not a Cazador as the pics of users on the net confirm.

Deteknix Quest PRO, Gold, Diver. Specifications (+PRICE) | MD-Hunter Blog

<a href="http://md-hunter.com/deteknix-quest-pro-gold-diver-specifications/#more-4549" target="_blank">

Yes i am waiting to get some kind of report on the Quest i like the looks of it ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread