Thanks Treasure Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did i miss :dontknow:

I know there were some stabs and jabs awhile back but I don't know what has happened recently. It appears that you are leaving us but I hope not as I have enjoyed your Threads and posts!

Frank

By removing your initial post in threads you started have made them pretty much meaningless.

otrkid, as I told you in my PM, some of your stories violated our rules on language and content, we are a family friendly forum, not an "R" rated fiction forum for new writters. You agreed to our rules by posting here.

otrkid you forgot to Thank Me :( I deleted a couple also :o

in all seriousness
when I see this in a title ( Fiction: Not for Kids) & ( non Fiction: Not for Kids)
on a stated Family Friendly Forum,
it becomes a no Brainer :unhappysmiley:

(next time your at a Relatives house with Kids, Put a Hustler in a Bag Write on it
Not for Kids, and lay it in one of the kids room. A warning is an Invitation :laughing7:)

Now as far as You go.....

It is Sad you took it upon yourself to delete your Posts :(

But as Far as I'm aware & Concerned, Your welcome to continue as a Member here,
And it may be possible for me to Reinstate allot of the posts you deleted ,
Not sure, but I'll leave that decision to you.

just remember try to keep it PG (& real for my enjoyment :tongue3: )while your at it :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Come on!!! The story I read was thought out and pretty descriptive! Just go a different route and make them for everyone! It's just a language and material road block! Don't turn and leave! Try it again! Just different angle!!!!

Put same thought into treasure stories!

plus, you have me curious about the metal chunk that looks like silver! Can't just up and leave us hanging!:laughing7:

Last edited:
MmMmMmMmM - oh how I want to say something - - - - - - - Happy Hunting Everyone!!!!

I wish you all sugar blossoms ,red roses, golden skies and marsh mellow fields!!!!!

What the #*.?
If an OP removes title of thread, which can be debated belongs to him/her, the remaining responses remain.
What is the purpose then?
Knock the battery �� off yur shoulder and stay.
No hard feelings.
Peace ✌

Makes two of us. :dontknow:
I deleted several threads that violated our rules on language and content is all...

otrkid, as I told you in my PM, some of your stories violated our rules on language and content, we are a family friendly forum, not an "R" rated fiction forum for new writters. You agreed to our rules by posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back