Thanks U.P.S. for Nothing!

Maui Mike

May 26, 2008
Well.. i am still waitting for my scoop from Nut....NOT his fault., rather U.P.S. sent my scoop to Alaska!! So.. instead of getting my new long handled scoop 10 days after ordered.. it will end up getting to me.. according to U.P.S. Some time in the next 2-4 days.. thats almost 3 weeks in delivery... man this is killing me!!! All i can say is HEY! me wanna dig with it!! I do want to say that Travis, has been awesome in communicating with me and even refunded my shipping charges. WTG Travis, Thank-you. So.. after sleeping in today, cause i get up at 3:45am for work most days... i went down to the shores , across from my home.. and it was high tide and murky.. we do not play in murky waters here.. The Man In The Gray Suit is in then....i took a few pics for you all. Shaka \OOO/ Mikey *aka* "Mr. Still waitting"

Attachments

• Kalama Park N:W.jpg
    Kalama Park N:W.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 405
  • Mike#1.jpg
    Mike#1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 402
  • Slippy.jpg
    Slippy.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 408
Upvote 0

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
THats a tuff break man..I hate waiting for anything . Guzz

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, I agree that a stuff break to wait and wait and wait. But oh well there's no better place to wait for it than in Hawaii !!!!!!!!!!!!

fccdfed

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a picture of my dad from WWII standing near that same area with the background. He was there for about a year from what I have been able to tell.

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
Ouch! i feel your pain also. I ordered the same scoop about 10 days ago, and it is supposed to be here tomorrow. thing is, i am leaving town tuesday night, and wont get to really use it until i get back next weekend. But wait, monday and tuesday night I have evening things, so, itll be another 10 days before i can really get to using it. sigh, look forward to hearing how it works for you.

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea Travis is a great guy an makes a very good scoop, Sorry about u.p.s. i would be ticked. Hope you get it soon..........Cotton

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ouch!!! Hope it gets to you sooner!!! :thumbsup:

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Any high school [prohibited word deleted - violation of terms of use - attempts to circumvent this word filter may result in member banning] can tell the difference between Alaska and Hawaii. They are a few miles and a few degrees apart ;D ;D ;D. To think they sort packages with computers. I hope you get your scoop soon.

Who is the man in the gray suit??? A shark....Just curious.

Modified.
PS. Sorry about using a prohibited word..It was not anything profane...Will use better discretion..Thanks mods for catching it so quickly.

MikeDahms

Jun 25, 2008
Jacksonville, NC
Shaka bra go git da kine mask and snorkel and go get some rings. You may be supprised to hear how many rings I found just by having my head down in the water while metal detecting. Best to you, Mike.

OP
OP
Maui Mike

Maui Mike

May 26, 2008
Who is the man in the gray suit??? A shark....Just curious.

Yes, a shark!!

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry that you have had to wait that long.

You will love the scoop once you get it. It really helps getting into the wet sand.

Travis is one of the nice guys out there. He does his best to keep the customer happy. :thumbsup:

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions