Thanksgiving Day

captain_mike

Aug 20, 2012
Dogtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ATX, Whites Goldmaster GMX, Whites TDI SL, Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab GP3500, Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally killed that skunk that's been hounding me all season. I am new to this (since may) and only had about 3 micro flakes to show for it all season. What can I say, looking on the wrong river and in bad spots at that. Well, that all ended yesterday. I am especially grateful to goldenmojo for interrupting his own thanksgiving with his family, to come out on the river and teach my dumb ass where to find the gold. Here is the fruits of our efforts, just panning a few hours. The skunk is dead!

Upvote 1
OP
OP
C

captain_mike

Aug 20, 2012
Dogtown
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ATX, Whites Goldmaster GMX, Whites TDI SL, Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab GP3500, Whites MX Sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so here is the pic...

ForumRunner_20141128_185048.png

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
With that much color in the pan you might invest in (if you don't have one already and can use it there) a small sluice box to allow you to process more material.

OP
OP
C

captain_mike

Aug 20, 2012
Dogtown
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a bazooka gold trap and a royal sluice already, but the water flow isn't enough for a sluice there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions