Thankyou everyone for your assistance

Jim Hemmingway

Jan 26, 2008
Canada
Detector(s) used
F-75, Infinium LS, MXT, GoldBug2, TDI Pro, 1280X Aquanaut, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well finally I've made my first purchase in almost 20 years or more. Yep, the F-75...it's a bit wild and wooly, but quite manageable for the two very different prospecting tasks I have in mind. Plus there's always the ......GMT.

I'd like to offer my sincere thanks to the following people, some who have directly provided assistance, and others whose general comments were the "gems" that I plucked from the vast amount of information circulating on this forum.
Namely then, thankyou Charlie P, EasyMoney, Tom D in Florida, George in Colorado, Steve in Alaska, Liquid in North Carolina, Thompy, EZrider in the Bronx..I didn't directly seek your help, but boy did I learn from your postings here and elsewhere, Sandman..same thing; and finally, to my new friend Ty down there in Alabama...whose kindly advice I didn't take, but to whom I remain a longtime, loyal reader...pls keep in mind that open-ended prospecting offer. And many others far too many to name here...thankyou. I owe you all a debt of gratitude, and I'm proud to know you. Jim.

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim, I don't know you, but it is easy to tell your a gentleman and I bet a great friend to those you do know personally..............................

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here Jim. It isn't many that thank those that have helped with information or guidance. You are a gem. :thumbsup:

thompy

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2005
Menominee, Michigan
Detector(s) used
T-2,
well Jim, you know what they say, opinions are like[] everyone has one ;D,really hope the f-75 fits the bill for you, i couldn't be any happier with the t-2. All you can do is weigh in all the info from the great folks here and apply it to your particular intrests. good luck with the f-75

bakergeol

Bronze Member
Feb 4, 2004
Colorado
Detector(s) used
GS5 X-5 GMT
Hi Jim

I agree with the others that a thank you is not often seen by a lot of people. It is refreshing to
talk with a gentleman and a knowledgeable detectorist.

I hope you enjoy your F-75
George

Rifleman

Oct 1, 2007
Jim, you are a class act. If anyone can tame the F-75, I'll bet it's you. Hope to see some great finds.

Good hunting, John K

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I hope it brings you as much fun and entertainment as mine has me. You're welcome and thank you! This is a great site for give and take discussions. We all bring something to the table here.

PS - don't be afraid to turn the sensitivity down if necessary. If it's sparking and sputtering you're hearing too much but not all. :wink:

liquid1

Apr 29, 2008
lake norman NC..
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Ace 250, Titan 2000 Xd
Jim, Its Been a pleasure talking F75 with you..With every Hunt I learn something new
I am excited to here how well it does prospecting and your taughts on the machine.
It sure is light and fast a real GEM to swing..Good luck to ya..Thanks for all the info you
have given me...james :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions