That feeling you get when...

usernameerror

Apr 30, 2012
East Coast
Primary Interest:
Other
...a new bank is about to open in your town.

My dumping situation has taken a toll for the worse. My main dump bank is going to start charging a 5% fee for members and 10% fee for non-members. I was actually thinking about greatly reducing my volume or quitting all together.

There is a main road in my area that has a ton of banks. About 2 years ago a "K Bank" closed and the building has been vacant ever since. Well a few days ago I noticed that there was a crew working on the old building. The next day the roof was colored bright green. I was thinking it was a new M&T Bank but there was already one literally next door. So I got a little excited. I'm thinking TD BANK! Finally some good news! My hobby has been saved! Bring on that Penny Arcade!

Upvote 0

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2: Hope there is a TD bank at that location in the near future for you to use. Just remember this, TD Bank charges a 6% fee for non account holders to use the penny arcade. See what kind of mininum account you would need to open up to avoid the fee. I'm over 50 & have a over 50 checking account which requires you to maintain a $100 balance. It's well worth it because I use them for my dump bank.

HH
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions