That Scorpion Got A Gold And Silver Today! Thats What It Was Designed To Do!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
That Scorpion Got A Gold And Silver Today! That's What It Was Designed To Do!

flashliteandcoins2.jpg

Had to work today, but snuck out early. I hadn't tried the Garrett Stinger yet in the dirt, so today was the day. I hit a couple of schools, for about 2 hours today. The ZIPPO lighter was dug up along with a dozen coins yesterday after work with the GTI 2500. They were still in my loot bag, so I included them also. The flashlight was in the bushes, right beside the main entrance to a high school.

I was very surprised to see that the ring was not silver. I actually thought it might be a nitro, but when I got home, I grabbed my jewellers magnifying glass, and was just stunned to see 10K! And a cluster of stones to boot. The silver dime was found at a school nearby. It was also a real surprise, as silver coins don't show up in these newer schools as a general rule. Oh well, my inner hog was released today. Winter is officially over in Edmonton. :thumbsup:

Below is a pic of my better finds cleaned, polished and photographed.

Attachments

• coin ring (2).jpg
    coin ring (2).jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 170

brokenarrow

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio,Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: That Scorpion Got A Gold And Silver Today! That's What It Was Designed To Do

As usual you know what im going to say,great finds and pics.thanks again for sharing :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread