The AT Pro Works Like A Kirby Coin Vacuum Machine. Got Lots Of Coins And Some Tokes

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
kirbyall_zpsdb3b70bb.jpg~original

I sure earned my sore knees today! Another cool day with a brisk wind from the north. That kept me popping coins out as fast as I could to stay warm. I was due for a ring, but it never happened. :icon_scratch:

kirbytokes_zpscbb2c6b2.jpg~original

Here are two of the tokens I dug. Also got a butterfly with diamonds. Not gold.....not real diamonds. Definitely a nitro.:BangHead:

nitro.jpg

oakhunter27

Mar 25, 2010
ohio
ATP =coins that's a lot of digging great dedication

Sent from my SCH-S738C using TreasureNet in the middle of a field somewhere

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul John. We are expecting snow tonight and nasty tomorrow so gonna hang it up for a few days.

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Never ceases to amaze me what John pulls in. Canadians must have the most raggedy britches as much as they drop! :laughing7:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never ceases to amaze me what John pulls in. Canadians must have the most raggedy britches as much as they drop! :laughing7:
lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread