The bad the good and the Ugly....

PI JOE

Feb 17, 2011
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field White's IDX-PRO Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In that order. Two weeks of hunts in this video....I will be doing a bi-weekly video on our finds. Audrey was in the zone, She hit a 14k well made snake chain with a silver locket and on the next day she hit a 14k w/gold earring with 52 tiny diamonds, 28 on the outside,24 in the inside.....could be a custom made! She also found two cocktail copper rings, One with the flower looks to be very old and ugly as hell! The weekend of those finds, I did't have the head cam! I would like for her to wear the headcam this summer, But she refused. I found a nice watch this past weekend! I can't put all of our finds in one video, But we did find other goodies. I don't remember how many hunts we did, I guess I am getting old! I will put it at 5-7. Hope everyone will enjoy our summer hunts. Thanks for watch.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PIJoeCT

[youtube=425,350]FlIgEpWr4V0[/youtube]

Upvote 0

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow... Some great treasure there :headbang: I will be looking forward to the next one. BTW... The video was very nicely done with great music too :icon_thumright:

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Great finds :icon_thumright: great video :headbang:

Ocaliman

Apr 21, 2006
Ocala, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Gratz on the great finds.. Just curious as to what type/brand of camera you are using? I am looking for something similar, but in a water resist model, since I hunt mainly in the water itself. Any info would be great...

Thanks,

Ocaliman

OP
OP
PI JOE

PI JOE

Feb 17, 2011
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field White's IDX-PRO Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ocaliman said:
Gratz on the great finds.. Just curious as to what type/brand of camera you are using? I am looking for something similar, but in a water resist model, since I hunt mainly in the water itself. Any info would be great...

Thanks,

Ocaliman

Thanks everyone! :thumbsup: search and recovery, The music is by Enigma. Ocaliman, I use the Tachyon XC micro head cam. .....I am a waterhunter year round. I also do the dry/wet/ come summer here in CT. You will be seeing me in the water soon. Check out this hunt back in May. Here is the link...hope this helps. HH http://www.tachyoninc.com/

[youtube=425,350]j3lZ9CgGBEE[/youtube]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread