Feb 8, 2014
Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not sure if there is any spot like it or not on this site but I think it would be nice if there was a dedicated spot for all the banner threads to go to or end up so anyone and everyone could easily go down through the threads by the age of the started banner thread like a banner in 2011 would be farther down the page than a 2014 banner. Maybe in the "our discoveries" section there could be a spot called "banners" or "banner finds". Am I crazy or does anyone else think it would be a good idea?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure if there is any spot like it or not on this site but I think it would be nice if there was a dedicated spot for all the banner threads to go to or end up so anyone and everyone could easily go down through the threads by the age of the started banner thread like a banner in 2011 would be farther down the page than a 2014 banner. Maybe in the "our discoveries" section there could be a spot called "banners" or "banner finds". Am I crazy or does anyone else think it would be a good idea?

Using a PC on right side of banner is red box titled "Member's Discoveries", click on double arrow to right, it opens and you can see every banner find, all 79 pages...

OP
OP
K1DDO1979

K1DDO1979

Silver Member
Feb 8, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Using a PC on right side of banner is red box titled "Member's Discoveries", click on double arrow to right, it opens and you can see every banner find, all 79 pages...

Cool. I thought there was probably a way to do it. I use the app a lot so I'll check it out in web view! [emoji2]
I do think it would still look good having a spot in the "our discoveries" section though. Haha

OP
OP
K1DDO1979

K1DDO1979

Silver Member
Feb 8, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Checked it out. Thanks again! [emoji106]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread