OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
There was so much time lapsing going on, a plan to avail...if the lost Key had been located before the publication of the BP, never would have been needed,and I wouldn't be here now.. I'll work out all those details at a later date. Every one here has their on idea and theories ,so many Screenshot_2016-08-03-18-21-54.png Goodluck fellow seekers

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
The papers enclosed herewith will be unintelligible without the key, which will reach you in time, and will be found "merely "to state the contents of our Depository,,,,with it's exact location. Anyone can "merely " obtain the C2 cipher using the Declaration of Independence. Screenshot_2016-08-22-18-16-55.png key word "merely"...The key is,a Declaration that "merely" states the contents, with exact location. The key is a Declaration of Independence with maps to tge exact location. There is no way to explain or put in words where a secret location, so we'll hidden it could be lost forever, you would have to be shown, then you would have to have the ability to See. SEE seems to be their favorite word,lol... Such a key I have left in the hands of a friend, "My esteemed Friend,your sincere friend TJB" in this place, Sealed,"in the box that Morriss had" "and endorsed,,, a DOI that is endorsed," signed".. I find it funny that Beale asked Morriss to guard the box with vigilance to prevent a Catastrophe, the boxes loss would be irreparable just for cipher numbers, nope the key was there,were, in the box, the gun ,was, with bullets..

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish you luck Justintime but I believe you may be digging the mountains for nothing.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Wish you luck Justintime but I believe you may be digging the mountains for nothing.

Appreciate it Frank, already solved it, found plenty,thanks

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Appreciate it Frank, already solved it, found plenty,thanks

Are you sure you are not like Jean Laf, Tad10, Mr. Swift that dug a forty foot hole on Porter's Mt. and then went back to California broke. Or Marilyn Parsons that dug the graves up on Porter's Mt. or the radio disc jockey that believed he broke the codes and found nothing on Wolf Creek Smith and Jones that had a Mexican appear to them on Sharp Top Mt. telling them how to break the codes. Or several hundred others that have claimed success and yet only found failure. I remember one guy said he broke the codes and he was going to print it in the Bedford Herald News and the first one to the treasure could have it. There was a Cheyenne Indian from Montana said he broke the codes and has found nothing after putting a lifetime into this research, code breaking and digs. The list goes on and on and on. I myself believed I had broken the codes and spent the last 30 years trying to get permission from landowners and making several digs some with help of investors some with television show footing the bills for the excavation. I have seen them all come and go beginning with the Tony Brothers on Unsolved Mysteries from Pennsylvania. They found nothing. Then came Mel Fisher claiming a black lady in Florida had broken the codes and he also spent thousands and found nothing. Best to you but only failure seems to come from the codes after they are broken because there is no treasure to be found.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Are you sure you are not like Jean Laf, Tad10, Mr. Swift that dug a forty foot hole on Porter's Mt. and then went back to California broke. Or Marilyn Parsons that dug the graves up on Porter's Mt. or the radio disc jockey that believed he broke the codes and found nothing on Wolf Creek Smith and Jones that had a Mexican appear to them on Sharp Top Mt. telling them how to break the codes. Or several hundred others that have claimed success and yet only found failure. I remember one guy said he broke the codes and he was going to print it in the Bedford Herald News and the first one to the treasure could have it. There was a Cheyenne Indian from Montana said he broke the codes and has found nothing after putting a lifetime into this research, code breaking and digs. The list goes on and on and on. I myself believed I had broken the codes and spent the last 30 years trying to get permission from landowners and making several digs some with help of investors some with television show footing the bills for the excavation. I have seen them all come and go beginning with the Tony Brothers on Unsolved Mysteries from Pennsylvania. They found nothing. Then came Mel Fisher claiming a black lady in Florida had broken the codes and he also spent thousands and found nothing. Best to you but only failure seems to come from the codes after they are broken because there is no treasure to be found.

Thing is Frank all the ciphers solves come up empty cause there is no 1&3 ciphers, when you have the real key your not dealing with ciphers you dealing with GIS maps. Knowing how the GIS maps work and to be able to walk the paths show, is a prize in its self. Thanks Justintime.��

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well hurry up and dig out the treasures. Two years you should at least have found a bucket or two of coins. Keep digging man.

tad10

Jun 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thing is Frank all the ciphers solves come up empty cause there is no 1&3 ciphers

This is not exactly true.

when you have the real key your not dealing with ciphers you dealing with GIS maps. Knowing how the GIS maps work and to be able to walk the paths show, is a prize in its self. Thanks Justintime.��

The decoded cipher gives specific locations to search, nothing to do with GIS maps.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The decoded cipher gives specific locations to search, nothing to do with GIS maps.
Notice how everyone who thinks they solved the ciphers or knows where the Beale treasure vault is located diputes the claims of others who claim the same knowledge.
As Justintime would quip: "Just sayin'".

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Guess you got it figured out. There are false truths that protects the real truth. 1&3 ciphers keep the quest alive. Best of luck to ya tho, thanks Justintime.😎

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Understanding how the maps work took alot of time. There are many points of veiw they show, top veiw, side veiw, frontveiw, then I had to determine what info was,what, the main location, the treasure area, how to navigate the cave, ect... I've solved their on site mini maps also.... by reverse reading the info, like an algebra equation, I got all the answers just got to fill in question, "justsayn"... goodluck Justintime.😎

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You realize that reads like a Bigscoop quote! :icon_thumright:

Without the real DOI-KEY understanding most all of the provided info is false truth. The story provided in letters are just instructions for the key master,lol...justintime

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Without the real DOI-KEY understanding most all of the provided info is false truth. The story provided in letters are just instructions for the key master,lol...justintime

Justintime, After four years of work, research and digging your site, do you have anything physical that you have found to show us? I mean other than signs on rocks or holes? How do you know you are not misleading yourself as others have done before you? I saw one man from California spend everything he had digging a hole under a boulder on Porter's Mountain. Dug till he hit water over 35 feet deep abandoned after he was ordered to so because the landowner feared for us life with a huge boulder that could tumble down the hole and kill him. It does not make sense to me why people endure such hardship when they only need to realize their research may be wrong or I should say "Their research is wrong"

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I have plenty I could show, but not going to at the present. I'm sure if those people had the true key, there research is pointless when the research they are researching is speculatory from getgo. There is more going on than you think. Has it been easy, no, but I endeavored through it. I knew were the vault was for years, but couldn't find out how to get in, till now... I wouldn't be making claims if I couldn't back it up. See to show how the DOI-KEY works would be showing info that might comprise what I got going on, but can't wait to share cause it truly is unreal how all of it works..Thanks Justintime.😎

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have plenty I could show, but not going to at the present. I'm sure if those people had the true key, there research is pointless when the research they are researching is speculatory from getgo. There is more going on than you think. Has it been easy, no, but I endeavored through it. I knew were the vault was for years, but couldn't find out how to get in, till now... I wouldn't be making claims if I couldn't back it up. See to show how the DOI-KEY works would be showing info that might comprise what I got going on, but can't wait to share cause it truly is unreal how all of it works..Thanks Justintime.��

Don't wait too long you may get too old to enjoy the recovery?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I knew were the vault was for years, but couldn't find out how to get in, till now... I wouldn't be making claims if I couldn't back it up. See to show how the DOI-KEY works would be showing info that might comprise what I got going on, but can't wait to share cause it truly is unreal how all of it works..Thanks Justintime.��
Did you know and show Josh Gates the location of the vault when on his program when you held up the cropped top DOI that matched the peaks in the distance?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread