The beale treasure proof enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogitter33

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2016
USA
Detector(s) used
No all findings are done the old traditional way passed down from more years than wised to try to count
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello to all that have at any time past or present put any thought toward the contribute in any amount of time or effort concerning the beale treasure formally known to have been written by a one thomas j beale. I would first like to put my first personal that following the first encounter with the story by witch read in the contents of the book. I FELT as if the story was true the explanations or so called facts about clues or or papers giving exact location or persons of amounts were false first of all the man suposably left a cipher for the clues of the location not being said so where do people not see that it's never been said the cave or excavation vault was in bedford county virginia that's the first hidden key fact second thing I would like to mention is the time this all takes place during the civil war of our great nation for start. Then you need to look at the facts surrounding that time what area was most likely to be connected to the era the Louisiana purchase the which was known for spanish forces occupancy and Indian territory more latter know for witch was also known as no man's land and why is it that not much is found in documentation surrounding oklahoma one of the great Viking and spanish travel trails are around Indian territory there are a lot of things that finished around the center of our country and no one wants to present fact on any topics concerning hidden treasures well after a brief conversAtion to what others wish to consider educated then I will show facts proof then we can all eat the pudding togeather

Calgarychef

Jan 23, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paragraphs! Punctuation! I can still hear my teachers screaming this and drumming it into our heads, I glad now that they did.

OP
OP
G

gogitter33

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2016
USA
Detector(s) used
No all findings are done the old traditional way passed down from more years than wised to try to count
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok is that your response on this topic do you really go all day waiting to comment on this kind of thing or are you even in any way familiar with my topic please indulge me some more

O

Old Silver

Hello to all that have at any time past or present put any thought toward the contribute in any amount of time or effort concerning the beale treasure formally known to have been written by a one thomas j beale. I would first like to put my first personal that following the first encounter with the story by witch read in the contents of the book. I FELT as if the story was true the explanations or so called facts about clues or or papers giving exact location or persons of amounts were false first of all the man suposably left a cipher for the clues of the location not being said so where do people not see that it's never been said the cave or excavation vault was in bedford county virginia that's the first hidden key fact second thing I would like to mention is the time this all takes place during the civil war of our great nation for start. Then you need to look at the facts surrounding that time what area was most likely to be connected to the era the Louisiana purchase the which was known for spanish forces occupancy and Indian territory more latter know for witch was also known as no man's land and why is it that not much is found in documentation surrounding oklahoma one of the great Viking and spanish travel trails are around Indian territory there are a lot of things that finished around the center of our country and no one wants to present fact on any topics concerning hidden treasures well after a brief conversAtion to what others wish to consider educated then I will show facts proof then we can all eat the pudding togeather

Are you saying you have a Beale treasure lead in Oklahoma?

OP
OP
G

gogitter33

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2016
USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No what I'm saying is that I am a previous resident there and my last name is Burns and I have a very old animal Hyde map that I obtained from my grandfather's property that is located in Oklahoma and this animal Hyde is in the shape of the bedford county virginia map shown I'm the book and the following page you will find the name burns who sold some land around bedford county virginia during this hole topic

OP
OP
G

gogitter33

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2016
USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
All of my findings a real I'm not out to stir anything up I'm only doing what I feel is the right thing to do I have a lot of leads on the topic and every lead I have I can find fact in the beale treasure book to use as the base reasone for what I have found

O

Old Silver

All of my findings a real I'm not out to stir anything up I'm only doing what I feel is the right thing to do I have a lot of leads on the topic and every lead I have I can find fact in the beale treasure book to use as the base reasone for what I have found

Follow your leads, it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks.

OP
OP
G

gogitter33

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2016
USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I honestly do not care what anyone else thinks about what I have as far as my understanding in my findings are my goals are being reached and are acived thanks for the positive inspiration

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If you do find the cache, take the jewels. You can convert them much easier than the gold or silver. Also less weight to crawl out of the cave with. Hope you do find it, but I won't hold my breath. Good Luck.

OP
OP
G

gogitter33

Tenderfoot
May 20, 2016
USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
See the thing about this topic is that I knew nothing of this topic on the beale treasure and only after finding this cave then inside finding a rock with a animal Hyde wrapped around it and following its discovery it's in the shape of bedford county virginia as shown in the book then the following page my family sold some land pertaining to the area and topic kind of ironic

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
WOW!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
No what I'm saying is that I am a previous resident there and my last name is Burns and I have a very old animal Hyde map that I obtained from my grandfather's property that is located in Oklahoma and this animal Hyde is in the shape of the bedford county virginia map shown I'm the book and the following page you will find the name burns who sold some land around bedford county virginia during this hole topic
WHOA!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HH! Good Luck!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
See the thing about this topic is that I knew nothing of this topic on the beale treasure and only after finding this cave then inside finding a rock with a animal Hyde wrapped around it and following its discovery it's in the shape of bedford county virginia as shown in the book then the following page my family sold some land pertaining to the area and topic kind of ironic
What Book...?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TX, haven't been on Rockster's "site" for awhile...

I can not get on the site and I am the moderator there. Been unable for two years maybe the site is down. Can anyone get on the site?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread