The beginning of the END!

ynpto804

Jan 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Sun-ray X-5 coil and X-1 Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I got married on Saturday. And I'm off on my honeymoon to the great north for a month. My wife and I are from central Va. and are traveling the entire North East(Maine,MASS.,VT.,CT.,RI.,NY. I was wondering if anyone could point me out a few good spots(or get pointed in the right direction). I'm sure I will get to do a little beach huntin but I was hoping for maybe a older site just for a couple hours. I might even be able to trade a huntin spot here in VA for it(If you wanted to travel). Also the new wife doesn't know about this but I'm sure its cool.

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
ynpto804 said:
So I got married on Saturday. And I'm off on my honeymoon to the great north for a month. My wife and I are from central Va. and are traveling the entire North East(Maine,MASS.,VT.,CT.,RI.,NY. I was wondering if anyone could point me out a few good spots(or get pointed in the right direction). I'm sure I will get to do a little beach huntin but I was hoping for maybe a older site just for a couple hours. I might even be able to trade a huntin spot here in VA for it(If you wanted to travel). Also the new wife doesn't know about this but I'm sure its cool.

I think you might be surprised when she finds out :laughing7:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"The beginning of the END!".........hey, hang in there, many of us MDer's have gone through the same thing. Wait until after the honeymoon to give up your marriage. :laughing7:

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honeymooning and detecting! My two favourite things. ;D

m bryan

Jun 12, 2010
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When she finds out about the detector going on the honeymoon and she says "fine"...............better can the md.

fladiverdown

Aug 23, 2010
Congratulations. Bring her a big ole chunky diamond ring you find and she will encourage your sordid affair with the steel lady. :headbang:

OP
OP
ynpto804

ynpto804

Jan 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Sun-ray X-5 coil and X-1 Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She said she is all cool with it. She is a awesome girl, I just have to think that if I find a good ring on the beach its not stayin in my pocket! I was just hoping to find a LC.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread