The Best Put Down Line Ever Heard On The Air!

S

stefen

A General was interviewed on the radio recently.

Read his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children. Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you gotta love this!

This is one of the best comeback lines of all time.. It is a portion of an Australian radio interview between a female broadcaster and General who was sponsoring a Boy Scout Troop's visit to his military headquarter's base.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
So, General, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL:
We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Shooting? That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL:
I don't see why. They'll all be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL:
No Ma'am, I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
But, you're equipping them to become violent killers..

GENERAL:
Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent for 46 seconds, and when it returned, the interview was over.

K

Kentucky Kache

She'll probably sue and get millions of dollars, and he'll probably loose his job.

OP
OP
S

stefen

Thanks all...

Apparently it was a hoax, however, I deleted the General's name.

So now its just a topic with a conclusion that demonstrates how one person (without an agenda) is giving up his time to a youth group...a Boy Scout Troop...while another person is being critical to the Nth degree and is attempting to create a shlt storm just to get her 15 minutes of fame...

Its not man against women

Its not Christain against Muslim

It's strictly about agenda's

K

Kentucky Kache

stefen said:
Thanks all...

Apparently it was a hoax, however, I deleted the General's name.

So now its just a topic with a conclusion that demonstrates how one person (without an agenda) is giving up his time to a youth group...a Boy Scout Troop...while another person is being critical to the Nth degree and is attempting to create a shlt storm just to get her 15 minutes of fame...

Its not man against women

Its not Christain against Muslim

It's strictly about agenda's

Always.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread